Kinda sad...

azezpz1

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Houston
Wii Online Code
0592-2213-7711-4048
I know it's kinda sad, but i'm really excited about the weather channel being added. I think it's just because it'll be something new to tinker with. Am I the only one excited?

yeahh lol i am too but i heard also that it will react with games soo like animal crossing if its raining at ur house its raining in the game (thats an example i dont know if that will happen with that game) but thats a rumor......that would be awesome if it happens adds more originality to the wii

dude that would be awesome, i've been waiting for that feature in so many games.

gh05t said:
yeahh lol i am too but i heard also that it will react with games soo like animal crossing if its raining at ur house its raining in the game (thats an example i dont know if that will happen with that game) but thats a rumor......that would be awesome if it happens adds more originality to the wii
that would be totally awesome!

intuitive FTW!

lol yeahh man that would be great for that game err man i forgot the name of it its for GBA made my konami the main character is dajango i think that mite be what its called dajango lol the solar boy something like that but it would be awesome you could use dajango during the day and the vampire dude during the night or something i dunno soo many possibilites EEE IM SOO EXCITED

not sure but i think that's in microsoft flight simulator, my friend is mad stoked on that game. the current weather i mean.

i'm sure that will be in a lot of nintendo published games at the very least.

i like tht weather idea except tht for countries like england and scotland where it nearly always rains itll be a very rainy animal crossing lol

Back