King Kong DS; Good or Bad??

Spride

Lifes Helix!?
Mar 7, 2007
Gloucestershire
Maybe I'm the only one but I actually like this game! I've noticed on IGN it gets rated 3 out of 10 (4.9 from readers) but on Nintendos site 6 out of 10. Its not Metroid Hunters certainly but still has a place! Any opinions anyone?:scared:

dont speak the name of that game round here gives me ds nightmares maybe thats why my ds ran away somewhere in my house.Plese come back!

anyway i would give the game 1/10 the physics suck

But consider this - people consider games like Farcry or Doom on Xbox to be excellent yet technically these suck in comparison to for example Prey or Crysis on PC? Different consoles yet the comparisons are made

Spride said:
But consider this - people consider games like Farcry or Doom on Xbox to be excellent yet technically these suck in comparison to for example Prey or Crysis on PC? Different consoles yet the comparisons are made
farcry on the wii was total shambles.

I haven't tried Farcry Wii but I've heard! As soon as I got my Wii and realised that the remote doesn't work like a light gun (nieve?) I had my doubts about FPS on it, however after seeing how well Metroid worked on the Ds I have confidence that they will succesfully transfer the play to Wii.

Back