Kingdom Hearts 258/2

Squall7

A li'l bit different
May 17, 2006
Cornwall, UK
Wii Online Code
8420-0141-9022-6948
Does anyone know much about this Kingdom Hearts spinoff?

Source: http://translate.google.com/transla...0_1407.html&prev=/search?q=famitsu&hl=en&sa=G

Looks like it centres around Organisation XIII, where you play as the organisation. Also indicates that it's set when Sora was sleeping.

Here's a few pics:
070928khds01.jpg

070928khds02.jpg

070928khds03.jpg

070928khds04.jpg

070928khds05.jpg

070928khds06.jpg

Looks like you can play as any member of the Organisation. Also, it looks like a good 4-player game.

I'm not sure if any platform has been announced as of yet. I'm hoping it won't just go to PS2 (graphics indicate either handheld or early versions of a Wii game).

EDIT: D'oh! At the bottom it says DS! This means this is posted in the wrong section, and should be moved by any mods available.

EDIT 2: Dammit! I'm outta practice. It's called 358/2 Days, not 258/2.

What do you think?

Last edited:
I don't know much, but I know it looks cool.

Looks like you haven't been doing your research. Square is releasing 3 Kingdom Hearts titles. Your first set of photos is for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 which is set for the Nintendo DS. The second set is for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, to be released for the PSP. The final title, called Kingdom Hearts: Coded is going to released on cell phones.

So far, no titles have been announced for the PS2, PS3, or the Wii.

This game is definitely on my wish list. The graphics look very nice for a DS and PSP game. Thanks for the pics and the info.

Surely though, with the handheld games being out, there will be some out for the consoles soon enough.
Which should be cool if that is the case.

for the ds one there are three main characters they are:
1- Roxas.
2- Axel.
3- Member #14 ( no one knows her name yet the only thing that they know is that it's a girl and that there number is 14 )

going to preorder this game from Amazon once it's up for preorder.:yesnod:

and for the psp one personaly don't know anything about it that's my brothers district.

Last edited:
shabanbros said:
for the ds one there are three main characters they are:
1- Roxas.
2- Axel.
3- Member #14 ( no one knows her name yet the only thing that they know is that it's a girl and that there number is 14 )

going to preorder this game from Amazon once it's up for preorder.:yesnod:
Are you sure? In the gameplay screens there was 4 players and all of them were very familiar. Plus, it would have thought it would be 4 player, rather than 3 player, 3 player has always seemed like a random number of players...

Though I think I did see something in the text about there being a 14th member...

...How do you know? Can you read Japanese, and it's something the google translator missed?

Hopefully the card battle system from Chain of Memories was canned. Not that it was bad, but I prefer the normal system from the console versions better.

Back