Kingdom Hearts 3.1/3.2/3.3

kiraownsurmom

Man Points: Over 9000
(idk if this is already posted,sue me)

as you people may or maynot know there are three new Kingdom Hearts games for release

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days-
this game is about the year Roxas spent with Organization XII before Sora was awoken.
you can team up with most or all of the members. at least 3 teammates can be on your side at a time,according to screenshots.
this game will be for the Nintendo DS
Kingdom Hearts Coded-
when Jiminey Cricket returns to Disney Castle he finds a note in his journal that wasnt by him.
King mickey then uploads a virtual Sora on a virtual Destiny Islands to take care of it.
this game happens after Kingdom Hearts II.
this game will be for the mobile phone.
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-
this game is about the secret ending of KH2 and KHFM+.
the three characters that were in it were only armored because the character designer couldnt finish them in time.
they will be like Sora,Riku,and Kairi.
the plot is that the three protagonists are looking for Master Xehanort.
Sora,Riku,Kairi,and possibly Donald and Goofy will not appear in this game.
this game will be for the Playstation Portable

Last edited:
lol i do..i just need to get into my Local Wal-mart and they always have some there xD

Uhh can you give me a link, I'm pretty positive the game is for the PSP not the PS3

Nevermind you got it VERY mixed up...Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days- this game is for the Ds
and Birth By Sleep is for the PSP

Look on IGN

Last edited:
So nothing is on the PS3...good cause i have both DS and PSP:shifty: don't have a phone though

does anybody know if there will be a kingdom hearts on the wii?
*looks hopeful*

theres a gba kingdom hearts game called chain of memories, you think instead of making games for portable consoles they'd make it for a home console

Rawrr said:
theres a gba kingdom hearts game called chain of memories, you think instead of making games for portable consoles they'd make it for a home console
That game sucked lol...I hated it

I didn't say it was a good game lol
I hated the battle card idea
but the graphics were pretty good :]

Back