Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii Or PS3?

Celestial said:
Meh... I still want it on PS3... 2 different KH3s would be better!

Edit:
Just read the post above my by SensesFail, I agree with him now! :) A side story for Wii, then carrying on the main story on the PS3.

You see? This is why the gaming industry should still have business people, but more gaming fans too. Although I was thinking both stories would be part of the main story. We have to stray away from the Wii becoming a dump. I wouldn't buy a side story. :mad5: If Square were to make a side story KH then I grab(steal) a bunch of copies of the game and a bunch of Wiis and nuke them on National TV along with kronau. gtfo:mad5: :mad5:

Monsteroids said:
Hey why not KH is worth it bud! :smilewinkgrin:

No, sorry, it really isn't.

I love the Kingdom Hearts games, but spending a ridiculous amount for a console that I'll only play one game on just isn't right.

i do not want no crappy side story i want the full game and ff games on ps2 could last at least 70 hours so they could do same on wii.

and motion controls make it better..

i want the real deal no crappy game that dosent get big sales!!!! :mad5:

To be honest, I'm not sure KH3 would work on PS3. There seems to be a lack of games for kids and girls on there (that are exclusive anyway).

I'd say that the Wii would hit KH target audience better atm.

Besides, the Wii's motion controls, even if it worked like Twilight Princess, would absolutely suit Kingdom Hearts. Think about it, swing to swing, B-button to lock on, A button to jump, + and - could probably switch keyblades in real time, D-pad would be the quick magic/items and the C and Z buttons could be menu scrolling (well, the action menu, not the main one). A-button could also be for magic (with charging system), freeing up the ability to perform physical/magic combos, with the pointer where you want the spell to be cast.

Or of course, flicking the wiimote up could be to jump. Worked pretty okay in Metroid with the morph ball (although may have to be refined a bit more).

I think it's definately do-able, and probably the best place for the series to stretch out onto.

Squall7 said:
To be honest, I'm not sure KH3 would work on PS3. There seems to be a lack of games for kids and girls on there (that are exclusive anyway).

I'd say that the Wii would hit KH target audience better atm.

Besides, the Wii's motion controls, even if it worked like Twilight Princess, would absolutely suit Kingdom Hearts. Think about it, swing to swing, B-button to lock on, A button to jump, + and - could probably switch keyblades in real time, D-pad would be the quick magic/items and the C and Z buttons could be menu scrolling (well, the action menu, not the main one). A-button could also be for magic (with charging system), freeing up the ability to perform physical/magic combos, with the pointer where you want the spell to be cast.

Or of course, flicking the wiimote up could be to jump. Worked pretty okay in Metroid with the morph ball (although may have to be refined a bit more).

I think it's definately do-able, and probably the best place for the series to stretch out onto.

Yay Squall approves of a Wii KH3. Squall is the best guy here so YAAAAAY!!!

Back