Kingdom Hearts Remix

En4Neo said:
Then why'd you act like it was a fact? Geez, give KH fans potentially fake hope why don't you....

.........:sad:
.......Well..........:frown2: ......I.....:(
I dont like you....:sad: :( :frown2:
you even turned my writing blue:frown2: :sad: :sad:

Axtlar said:
Enano just leave her alone, she's a girl, respect her.

Is she 9 or something, why must everyone act like she's some kind of damsel in distress? Must be the pink font then!

As you can see by everything posted here I didn't do anything the slightest bit wrong, enano.

lol ok ok but yeah she's 14..and why did you call me enano? you're the enano

Axtlar said:
lol ok ok but yeah she's 14..and why did you call me enano? you're the enano

I was mature when I was 14 so she can be too, now if she was 12 it'd be a different story. IDK wth enano means, but it seems like something you would be....I think.

me an enano? lol no, not at all, I'm 1.85 m tall or so...your nickname almost says enano, just take out the second "e" that's why I call you that but really I don't kniow if you are one or not...how tall are you?

Axtlar said:
me an enano? lol no, not at all, I'm 1.85 m tall or so...your nickname almost says enano, just take out the second "e" that's why I call you that but really I don't kniow if you are one or not...how tall are you?

I really have no idea. I'm not any taller than 1.82 m, but I'd say I would say I'm atleast 5ft10. So that makes me medium-tall for my age, they say it's the average for adults, but I see so many older people shorter than me...I guess my generation will be taller or something.

So is that some kind of predjudice word to degrade shorties?

En4Neo said:
I really have no idea. I'm not any taller than 1.82 m, but I'd say I would say I'm atleast 5ft10. So that makes me medium-tall for my age, they say it's the average for adults, but I see so many older people shorter than me...I guess my generation will be taller or something.

So is that some kind of prejudice word to degrade shorties?

no, it just means midget in Spanish, so don't take it wrong, you're not a midget, but still, you're nickname sounds like it lol

Lol yall are ridiculous....as for the game I heard its a joke. I'm not even a fan of the series but I do know it has a huge base for some wierd reason despite its wierd premise. So I think it would be horrible if this is a joke.

Axtlar said:
no, it just means midget in Spanish, so don't take it wrong, you're not a midget, but still, you're nickname sounds like it lol

Oh...

Just so you know most little people are offended by the term midget, they prefer little people. Calling a little person a midget is like calling a Mexican a beaner.

yeah that's true..but you know I didn't know of your height before, I just called you that for your nickname

Axtlar said:
yeah that's true..but you know I didn't know of your height before, I just called you that for your nickname

Eh it's still not something you call someone even if you don't know anything about them though. It's like calling someone a chink, it may be in fun, but it's not a nice word self-respecting Asians would want to hear..or in this case see.

Just as long as we're clear with that.

En4Neo said:
Eh it's still not something you call someone even if you don't know anything about them though. It's like calling someone a chink, it may be in fun, but it's not a nice word self-respecting Asians would want to hear..or in this case see.

Just as long as we're clear with that.

Yeah of course, sorry if it offended you, it won't happen again.

Back