Kingston 2GB SD Card -- get paid .05 cents to buy!

Joshieca

Oh yeah, its me!
Feb 19, 2007
San Diego - Prescott (School)
Ok here you go, better make it fast, deal wont last....

Buy.com has a Kingston 2GB SD card for $27.95 minus a $18 mail in rebate and if you are a first time Google Checkout get an additional $10 discount. Choose the FREE shipping and you get paid .05 cents to get the card -- ok it will cost you .37 to mail the rebate in, so it actually costs you .35 cents...but hey its .35 for 2GB card!! Here is the link....

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202743332&adid=17662

--- oh yeah in case you are wondering, I am taking my 2GB card I got at Costco back!

blankconnection said:
that sounds like a good deal, do you have this SD card

No I dont own this card, but I have ownd other products from this company and have not had any trouble with them. Most of the memory cards are made by a few makers and then they just put their own labels on it...I am sure that it will be fine.

THANK YOU!! i live in Calif. so i had to pay 2.08 or something in tax, and my total was 19.98, so ill have spent 1.98 overall, but man, a 2Gig that goes for 70 on gamestop for 1.98??!! i love u, but not so much that tim haradaway will hate me

Yeah I figure for the price you cant go wrong, even if it is slow, it can't be that bad, and sure you might have to wait two or three months to get the $18 back -- so I will have some extra cash to spend this summer.

Damn :mad5: I just bought a 2gig card from Staples with all the rebates & such it costed me $10.00. Oh well if you want stuff now YOU GOTTA PAY THE PRICE.:rolleyes:

Back