KIRA investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
greetings all wii gamers i am L i need your complete cooperation because we at the task force believe KIRA is among you

he may seem nice at first but he's only using you to get what he wants

make no mistakes he will kill you
we believe he has the ability to kill from a distance so make sure not to distribute your name or give him a photo for he needs these two things to kill you

if anyone asks for this information immediately contact me

L

are you guys really worried about this? Do you want me to end it and just hack him off? Is this really a big deal?

I know man.This is going to be my last post in this thread.Just move on and walk away.

hm if we are indeed sharing the same ip address could it be possible that KIRA is within' the same building as i am if so he's taunting me

hm if we are indeed sharing the same ip address could it be possible that KIRA is within' the same building as i am if so he's taunting me

wow thats sad its fake u just made 2 accouts your looking at a ban mr fake!

i swear i've been hacked by KIRA and if you don't believe me than your lives are in danger

besides isn't hacking a federal offense

little known fact i have ties with the fbi znd can have you arrested for it but i won't if you give me your cooperation

I know i said that i wouldnt post anymore but all you guys should.Youa re all spamming..

Oh know i became a...responsible person..I always feared this day would come.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back