KIRA investigation

ryuzaki

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2009
unregistered
Greetings all Wii gamers

I am L.

If you don't know me already i am a famous detective that is called on by the FBI whenever there is an unexplainable case.

I am the worlds greatest detective.

Recently i was assigned to a very special case.

A series of heart attacks throughout the world have killed several criminals and major crime lords.

What we had first seen as natural causes are now an investigation of wide spread homicides.

People in the Kanto region of Japan have decided that there is someone passing righteous justice on the wicked this someone they have come to know as KIRA derived from the english word "killer".

After months of Investigation we've realized KIRA does exist.

We began undergoing intense investigation and tracked KIRA here to this site.

You must understand NEVER give your real name out or give KIRA a photo for he needs these factors to kill.

Be on your gaurd and
GOOD LUCK

If KIRA does contact you Private Message me immediately.

Last edited:
not this **** again.
ok look, we all know you're going to soon make another profile to try and make this **** seem real but its not. so just don't even try and just give up.

and deathnote is one of the shittiest anime/manga series out there so just stop.

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm Kira. Now stop trying to figure it out cause everybody now knows.

....FAKE!!!!!! we all know your fake u got banned the first time i would stop or u can get perma-banned!!

i admit last time i made a seperate account

it was a failed attempt to get your trust

i made a mistake and i'm sorry please accept my dearest apologies

i know it'll be hard to trust a liar but thats just who i am

the investigation is an indeed fact KIRA does exist

i need all the help i can get so please bear with me

and proof wise its all "classified" but i can tell you important pieces if you PM me and only if you trust me

KIRA has nearly won and i hate to lose so that has caused me to do some very radical things I am truly sorry

Back