Kirby Characters (56k Warning)

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
This topic is open for discussion now

This is a follow up on my "Pokemon in Brawl" thread. King Dedede and Meta Knight got in so what if some other, smaller, characters got in . Maybe as Assist trophies, special appearances in Kirby stages, items, trophies, stickers or maybe there will be some Kirby enemies in Subspace Emissary mode (Actually, I think that is highly probable)! This is for Kirby discussion only, please no flame wars this time around. Maybe some more people will like it since it's not Pokemon.

You might notice that I did not add my opinion this time around. That is because there are sooo many characters(I know Pokemon has more) and I haven't experience alot of them, since I haven't played the newest ones (Main Reason.) I also added pictures, because if I only added the names, most people, including me, would be clueless.

Sorry if I didn't get all characters. Wikipedia does NOT have all the answers so I mainly used Kirby's Rainbow resort for this.

BOSSES AND MINI-BOSSES

mrsmoley.gif

Mrs. Moley

mechakracko.gif

Mecha Kracko

yadogaine.gif

YadoGaine

bohboh.gif

Boboh

dorocche.gif

Dorocche

darkdorocche.gif

Dark Dorocche

darknebula.gif

Dark Nebula

bigmetalum.gif

Big Metalum

bonkers.gif

Bonkers

boxy.gif

Boxy

bowfighter.gif

Bow Fighter

buboo.gif

Buboo

gaogao.gif

Gaogao

mrfrosty.gif

Mr. Frosty

tedhaun.gif

Tedhaun

spin.gif

Spin

stron.gif

Stron

doc.gif

Doc

chuulin.gif

Chuulin

drawciasorceress.jpg

Drawcia sorceress

drawciasoul.jpg

Drawcia Soul

bossmoonlightmansiion.png

King Golem

bosscabbagecavern.png

Moley

bossmustardmountain.png

Kracko

bosscarrotcastle.png

Mega Titan

bossoliveocean.png

Gabriel

bosspeppermintpalace.png

Moley

bosscandyconstellation.png

Master Hands (Already in)

skainter.png

Paint Roller

whispywoods.png

Whispy Woods (already in as part of a stage)

Last edited:
mrshinemrbright.png

Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright

heavymole.png

Heavy Mole

clockwerk.png

Mr. Tick Tock

elephant.png

Phanphan

flaminleo.png

Fire Lion

poppybrossnr.png

Poppy Bros. Sn.

wheelie.png

Grand Wheelie

Image423.gif

Knuckle Joe(Already in as AT)

Image414.gif

Chef Kawasaki

Image420.gif

Grill

lola.jpg

Lololo and lalala

dynablade.jpg

Dyna Blade

fattywhale.jpg

Fatty Whale

gameleoarm.jpg

Gameleoarm

whambamrock.jpg

Wham Bam Rock

heavylobster.jpg

Heavy Lobster

marx_wings.jpg

Marx

jukiddo.jpg

Jukiddo

ironmom.jpg

Iron Mom

acro.gif

Acro

doncon.gif

Pon and Con

ado.gif

ado

sheltoss.GIF

Rolling Turtle

nruffnelly.GIF

Nruff and Nelly

sweetstuff.GIF

Sweet Stuff

icedragon.GIF

Ice Dragon

waiyu.GIF

Waiyu

jumpershoot.GIF

Jumper shoot

35.jpg

Kracko Jr.

28.jpg

Kaboola

Last edited:
Enemies

acchi2.gif

Acchi

annie.gif

Annie

batty.gif

Batty

biospark.gif

Biospark

biruge.gif

Biruge

blipper.gif

Blipper

blockn.gif

Blockn

brontoburt.gif

Bronto Burt

bubblehead.gif

Bubble Head

bun.gif

Bun

chip.gif

Chip

climb.gif

Climb

cret.gif

Cret

dessie.gif

Dessie

fallie.gif

Fallie

flamer.gif

Flamer

gawgaw.gif

Gawgaw

glunk.gif

Flunk

gordo.gif

Gordo

gussa.gif

Gussa

heavyknight.gif

Heavy Knight

hothead.gif

Hothead

laserball.gif

Laserball

maiga.gif

Maiga

noddy.gif

Noddy

parasol.gif

Parasol

pengi.gif

Pengi

perara.gif

Perara

scarfy.gif

Scarfy

shotzo.gif

Shotzo

Last edited:
sirkibble.gif

Sir Kibble

sparky.gif

Sparky

starman.gif

Starman

swordknight.gif

Sword Knight

twister.gif

Twister

ufo.gif

UFO

waddledee.gif

Waddledee

waddledoo.gif

Waddledoo

wheelie.gif

Wheelie

unknown.gif

Name Unkown

bobo.jpg

Bobo

blado.gif

Blado

blipper.jpg

Blipper

bomber.jpg

Bomber

bouncy.jpg

Bouncy

cappy2.jpg

Cappy

chilly.jpg

Chilly

como.jpg

Como

dendon.gif

Dendon

dockorn.jpg

DockDorn

gaveela.jpg

Gaveela

kabuu.jpg

Kabuu

needlous.jpg

Needlous

pacto.jpg

Pacto

pukura.gif

Pukura

rocky.jpg

Rocky

snoppy.jpg

Snoppy

soarar.jpg

Soarar

squishy.jpg

Squishy

tick.jpg

Tick

Last edited:
topper_small.jpg

Topper

apollo.gif

Apollo

bouncy.gif

Bouncy

broomhatter.gif

Broomhatter

babut.gif

Babut

poppyjr.gif

Poppy Bros.

Lol, I'm done. There are Many, many more characters, but you just don't see them as much as these. I know I added some characters that aren't popular, But this is your didcussion and you can be as crazy and creative as you want. If you want to see the other characters go Here and go to whatever game you want and select "enemies". Post Away

Edit: To start this off right, let me put my idea in. I think that most likely they are going to have characters like Waddledee's and Waddledoo's as enemies in the Subspace Emissary. I mean, Why not? Koopas and Goombas are in.

Last edited:
Thanks and np. I didn't have school today so I have alot of time on my hands

i wouldnt rep this. this is worthless. why not just go to character discussion thread and say ''mabye ____ can be a character'' instead of listing every single freakin kirby character or pokemon and saying if they can be an AT or character.

balrogs.pa said:
i wouldnt rep this. this is worthless. why not just go to character discussion thread and say ''mabye ____ can be a character'' instead of listing every single freakin kirby character or pokemon and saying if they can be an AT or character.

I repped because he obviously put a lot of time and effort into it and I think he deserved it. We don't really need it but I will look back into this if there is another subspace character that is intersting. Sakurai seems to be taking a lot of ideas and characters from kirby games so this is helpful.

master hands are already in....truth be told i don't think there are going to be anymore characters....but i can see a couple of them being at, but due to my lack of knowledge on the kirby series i can't really specify which ones,

balrogs.pa said:

Because this topic is to discuss Kirby and it helps people if you show examples so they will know what you or some one else are talking about. Plus to put it on the main character discussion means that if you suggest it it will get like two replies and then die before other people really get a chance to see it. Thankyou. No more talk like this , please. Stick to the topic.

mushroomedmario said:
master hands are already in....truth be told i don't think there are going to be anymore characters....but i can see a couple of them being at, but due to my lack of knowledge on the kirby series i can't really specify which ones,

Yeah, thanks, I'll put a little note by it.

bilzar said:
Because this topic is to discuss Kirby and it helps people if you show examples so they will know what you or some one else are talking about. Plus to put it on the main character discussion means that if you suggest it it will get like two replies and then die before other people really get a chance to see it. Thankyou. No more talk like this , please. Stick to the topic.
i am sticking to the topic, but are you going to make a Mario characters, Zelda Characters, Captain Falcon characters etc? Because i dont find them really useful. and that doesnt mean they'll die. if sonic wasnt announced yet do you think people would stop talking about him in 2 replys? no. and if your going to do the same that you did with pokemon. atleast say if their likely to be ______

i do applaud you got pictures..

balrogs.pa said:
i am sticking to the topic, but are you going to make a Mario characters, Zelda Characters, Captain Falcon characters etc? Because i dont find them really useful. and that doesnt mean they'll die. if sonic wasnt announced yet do you think people would stop talking about him in 2 replys? no. and if your going to do the same that you did with pokemon. atleast say if their likely to be ______

i do applaud you got pictures..

No, there is enough of others, I would just like to see more of these :yesnod: You might not find it useful, but hopefully someone else will. And I didn't put my comments because I haven't really had too much experience with the newest Kirby characters, I have mainly played the old ones, but if it makes you happy I can try my best =)

i find this useful cause i only played a kirby game once, don't know much about the series itself, read some on wikipedia, and watched a couple of episodes on the television box

Back