Kirby Characters (56k Warning)

balrogs.pa said:
i wouldnt rep this. this is worthless. why not just go to character discussion thread and say ''mabye ____ can be a character'' instead of listing every single freakin kirby character or pokemon and saying if they can be an AT or character.
Wow lighten up...this is a good thread and with so much time before Brawl comes out this is a good thread to spend time on...I think we can all assume that there wil be at least one boss/enemy from every series playable in the game

I think you broke a forum record for most images ever posted.

Marioman said:
Wow lighten up...this is a good thread and with so much time before Brawl comes out this is a good thread to spend time on...I think we can all assume that there wil be at least one boss/enemy from every series playable in the game
King DeDeDe was added today. hes the main boss if im right.

balrogs.pa said:
King DeDeDe was added today. hes the main boss if im right.
Really I didn't know that :rolleyes: Anyway I meant to say that there will be at least one boss/enemy in adventure mode from every series...

Marioman said:
Really I didn't know that :rolleyes: Anyway I meant to say that there will be at least one boss/enemy in adventure mode from every series...
who said that bowser, de de de, metaknight, ridley, king k rool, and etc wont be the main enemys along with the subspace army..

Well your point about the thread was very rude...It wasn't right for you to say that...you should keep those comments to your self

Good idea but I think they would give all characters the same advatages for items though...your idea is kinda like saying kriby can use a certain item and all the others players can't

Poppy bros. has always been my favorite. :smilewinkgrin: Chilly's awesome too

Man was I happy when I found out King Dedede would be in brawl. Kirby is my favorite nintendo world.

Back