Kirby Fan Club (kfc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats his cape

his cape turns into wings

whats your favorite power kirby has

mushroomedmario said:
is that shoes kirby is wearing, or is that his feet?
Actually some ppl who make threads dont know anything about kirby....no, does arnt his shoes....those are actually his feet.

Kirby had better have better moves in SSBB than on SSBM....on SSB, he was a very good character....with that cheap drill kick of his..that foes down words...*i believe its called meteor smash right?*

bw! said:
please dont argue with me cyan

just please dont -_-
argue about what? lol your paranoid!!

cyan likes kirby

he finaly agrees with me :yikes:

i thought they were shoes

Well, Well, Well...it seems your not ontopic...might want to get back on topic before a mod comes out of nowhere to lock this thread up

^besides why does an alliance matter....what for? Oh well, no need to tell me....lets get back ontopic shall we?

Kirby is a good character....to me, his best ability is when he sucks up Fire or Ice

Or have any of yall seen him suck up both?

CyanRussel said:
Actually some ppl who make threads dont know anything about kirby....no, does arnt his shoes....those are actually his feet.

Kirby had better have better moves in SSBB than on SSBM....on SSB, he was a very good character....with that cheap drill kick of his..that foes down words...*i believe its called meteor smash right?*

argue about what? lol your paranoid!!

yeah that seems logical, by looking at metaknight's sandles(cause he wouldn't have sandles on top of shoes) speaking of which his sandles are really hardcore gay...
metaknight.jpg

Last edited:
bw! said:
cyan likes kirby

he finaly agrees with me :yikes:
What are you talking about? I've always like kirby....ive got most of his games that came out on NES SNES N64....*Crystal Shards...great game*

mushroomedmario said:
yeah that seems logical, by looking at metaknight's sandles(cause he wouldn't have sandles on top of shoes) speaking of which his sandles are really hardcore gay...
I have to agree on that one!!! LMAO

cyan i added you as a special member :thumbsup:

i hope kirby has his fire power in ssbb

because fire is one of his most known moves

ok i added you

and bw stands for my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back