Kitchener Best Buy on 12/15/06

ftcmark

Listen up bitches!
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
1858-1536-2592-3221
Hey folks,

Thought I'd share my camp out experience for the wii at the Kitchener Best Buy in Ontario Canada. I arrived at 7:30 with two other people, we were 9, 10, and 11, out of the 18 they received. The 18th person was there at around 8:15. If anyone was there today, I had a blast. Everyone in that line was really nice and friendly. They offered my dad coffee and #8 next to me (Jim) was offered blankets because he had none. We had a 42" plasma TV in the back of a van facing the line, care of #18. Watched Elf, Pooty Tang, SNL, Grinch, and played wii for about 3 hours. Good luck to those who don't have their wii yet, I'm having a lot of fun playing mine. If anyone else was there at BB, feel free to share your experiences. I think it was a premium camp out experience. And to the 12 year old kid that was there, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Merry Christmas!

Lol, did you goto the one on Fairview road? Thats where I camped for my second shipment, its nice to see a fellow kitchener-er here! Oi!

I came at 2:30 but was much too late. The camp out set up you guys had looked fantastic though. Movies out of the back of vans and wii's set up. Everyone was nice sympathetic that I was too late. I wish I came earlier!

It was a great group, everyone was really friendly, there's only one best buy in Kitchener, so I was at that one. :p

Back