K'NEX Creations!

Only problem is, if I ever had any K'NEX they're long gone, I think I have a box of lego somewhere though, I may try and make a DS Lite holder.

OMG. Buzz is from Rexburg, Idaho. I've been there! Rexburg is the place with the big white R on the hill isn't it. When our family went to America in 2001, we stayed at Mum's penpal-of-25-year's house is Boise. We were all going to Yellowstone and I distinctly remember going through Rexburg.

Back on topic, I made a sort of make shift Wiimote holder out of K'nex before I made my proper Game/Wiimote/Nunchuk stand.

Designed in Solid Edge
WiiCaddy.jpg

In its Natural Habitat
WiiCaddy001.jpg

Drawers
WiiCaddy004.jpg

Storage for Future Accessories and Classic Controllers
WiiCaddy005.jpg

vagrant said:
I'm no densityologist but I'm pretty sure legos are much more sturdy.

Lego is definately more dense but it is very easily pulled apart, cracked apart and Lego does not connect together nearly as well as K'nex does.

Last edited:
Wiily Good said:
Lego is definately more dense but it is very easily pulled apart, cracked apart and Lego does not connect together nearly as well as K'nex does.

If your legos fall apart it's because you suck at putting them together.

Wiily Good said:
I made a sort of make shift Wiimote holder out of K'nex before I made my proper Game/Wiimote/Nunchuk stand.

Designed in Solid Edge
WiiCaddy.jpg

In its Natural Habitat
WiiCaddy001.jpg

Drawers
WiiCaddy004.jpg

Storage for Future Accessories and Classic Controllers
WiiCaddy005.jpg

You're quite the craftsmen, repped for your hard work.

Thanks Matt.

vagrant said:
If your legos fall apart it's because you suck at putting them together.

Yeah well that too. :lol: The normal brick style of Lego like Maniacal Maniac used, I am hopeless at putting it together, it just collapses. Of course Lego Technic, the stuff I always use for school robotics now, is very, very strong and should never fall apart if you put it together properly.

Wow that is pretty sweet work. Granted I just bought a wii stand from wal-mart.

But I really like how you did that.

Google also has a sweet program called sketch up which is good for designing.

for some reason, all the bricks slightly vary in size. they'll be the smallest bit loose, and the poor little structure will cruble like the roman empire.

TortillaChip520 said:
for some reason, all the bricks slightly vary in size. they'll be the smallest bit loose, and the poor little structure will cruble like the roman empire.

I believe some people use some type of glue when they make lego structures they want to make sure don't fall apart.

Typically you will build it first, deconstruct it, put it back together only this time gluing the pieces.

But I mean really most console accessories are so cheap I'd rather just buy them. Plus you can find ones with sexxy LEDs.

I updated the first post with my other creations. I'm hoping someone can improve my nunchuk hanger design. I cannot think of any clever ways to store them. :(

Buzz said:
I updated the first post with my other creations. I'm hoping someone can improve my nunchuk hanger design. I cannot think of any clever ways to store them. :(

Everything looks fine.

But goodluck keeping the ladies out of your bedroom after they see all the knex you got up in yo crib.

i have an idea. make one similar to the wiimote holder but smaller (like w/ the red ones.) then, for the cord, take two blue round things, connected by a yellow bar, to wrap the cord around.

180px-MicroKNexComparison.jpg

Last edited:
Back