K'NEX Creations!

I have a suggestion for the Nunchuck holder Buzz.
Here's a shoddy graphic of it, sorry its bad, just got the program and I am not very good at it yet.
boxnunchuck2.png
Now the explanation. The blue parts would suport the Nuchuck itself, sort of, balancing in there, then the wire would curl up in the red box. Obviously my graphic is all out of proportion. Then, you could add extra supports for the Nunchuck itself. Do you think you could make this with K'NEX? Do you think it would work? Are you going to try and use this sort of design? Thanks.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
I have a suggestion for the Nunchuck holder Buzz.
Here's a shoddy graphic of it, sorry its bad, just got the program and I am not very good at it yet.
boxnunchuck2.png
Now the explanation. The blue parts would suport the Nuchuck itself, sort of, balancing in there, then the wire would curl up in the red box. Obviously my graphic is all out of proportion. Then, you could add extra supports for the Nunchuck itself. Do you think you could make this with K'NEX? Do you think it would work? Are you going to try and use this sort of design? Thanks.
Did you make that image with Google Sketchup? I love that program. ^_^

I like the concept you drew up. I'll give it a try. Anything is better than my hideous creation. My nunchuk's feel unloved.

Buzz said:
Did you make that image with Google Sketchup? I love that program. ^_^

I like the concept you drew up. I'll give it a try. Anything is better than my hideous creation. My nunchuk's feel unloved.
Lol why yes I did, I am trying to get better now, thanks for taking my idea into account.:thumbsup:

thats pretty cool, not a fan of the nunchuck hanger but the bar stand is cool, i lost mine :/ lol

TortillaChip520 said:
i know how they feel. :cryin: lol
I'll try your idea too... if I can decipher your word-based blueprint. O_O

Do you think you could make an uber fabulous drawing for me to work with? :(

Buzz, I think your original Nunchuk stand concept is alright, just modify it so every second hanging space is big enough to fit a Nunchuk into. That way instead of it hanging down, it will be hung up.

Back