K'NEX Creations!

Wiily Good said:
Buzz, I think your original Nunchuk stand concept is alright, just modify it so every second hanging space is big enough to fit a Nunchuk into. That way instead of it hanging down, it will be hung up.
So, sort of like a telephone clip...? That might work. The nunchuks simply do not cooperate with my K'NEX like the remotes do. The round shape makes it slippy and annoying. :(

Yeah, like a telephone. If you could get one of the K'nex bars to go behind the analog stick, and then get the bottom of the Nunchuk to lean against something flat, I think the Nunchuk will stay up.

Last edited:
dude make a wider opening on the other side of the wire hanger for the 'chucks to go on. No dragging 'chucks

Buzz said:
I love K'NEX. It is incredibly useful on top of being very entertaining! I created this Wii Remote Rack because I did not like having my remotes being banged up in other places (we used to hang them by their straps on nails in the wall).

[size=+2]-- K'NEX Wii Remote Rack --[/size]

They sit in our bookshelf near the couch for quick access.
remote_rack1.jpg

Here is a side view of the design.
remote_rack3.jpg

Here it is without the remotes.
remote_rack4.jpg

[size=+2]-- K'NEX Nunchuk Hanger --[/size]

Here is my nunchuk hanger. I need better ideas for this.
nunchuk_rack1.jpg

They just hang there... :p
nunchuk_rack2.jpg

[size=+2]-- K'NEX Sensor Bar Stand --[/size]

I left the original stand at my parents' place in Washington. :(
sbs1.jpg

It's a pretty nifty replacement. The colors aren't bad either!
sbs2.jpg

Does anyone else have any Wii-related K'NEX inventions? I am still designing a nunchuk storage unit.

Ahh... those are really great :D

I used to do this kind of things with Lego when I was a kid.

I would try using LEGO for Wii accessories, but they have all been inherited by my nephews... (against my will due to the grandma factor)... >_>

Back