K'NEX Creations!

cool, make a better nunchuck holder and i may get my old k'nex out :p

lol man those are kinda awesome, make a flash kool lookin console stand and then ill be impressed, or even better the whole TV cabnit...

Almo said:
lol man those are kinda awesome, make a flash kool lookin console stand and then ill be impressed, or even better the whole TV cabnit...
I would just because you asked, but I do not have enough K'NEX for that. Buy lots of K'NEX off eBay and have it shipped to my apartment, and I'll get started, OK? ^_^

Well, Maniacal, your lego DS holder inspired me to make my own.

After 30 minutes of seperating legos by type, 30 minutes of understanding the basics of how the DS will prop up, 20 minutes to fail the first build, 5 minutes to think of a new build, and then 45 minutes of building a new build, and then 15 mintues of decorating, I bring to you, my own DS stand/charging station.

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

Trulen said:
Well, Maniacal, your lego DS holder inspired me to make my own.

After 30 minutes of seperating legos by type, 30 minutes of understanding the basics of how the DS will prop up, 20 minutes to fail the first build, 5 minutes to think of a new build, and then 45 minutes of building a new build, and then 15 mintues of decorating, I bring to you, my own DS stand/charging station.

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg
Nice. I had the same feeling when I saw it but I havn't got around to it yet, I will try and get out my legos tonight.

haha, nice. The one thing I hated about k'nex was the different colors. I like to have color themes...lego's let me do that.....knex doesn't.

Anyone use erector sets? talk about sturdy!

Back