Know any good love songs?

It may not work in this situation. But if you're alone with a girl try the song "Echos" by Incubus, and tell the girl that the song makes you think about her. Works EVERY TIME!

Turbo Lover - Judas Priest

Air on the G String - Johan Sebastion Bach (LOLZ)

haha Closer. This is a talent show people.

I'm sure his schools administration would love him getting up and stage and screaming "I wanna F*** you like an animal!!!!"

tank said:
haha Closer. This is a talent show people.

I'm sure his schools administration would love him getting up and stage and screaming "I wanna F*** you like an animal!!!!"
LMFAO!!!!

Red Dress - Lovehatehero

That's not exactly the best one...hehe. It's got some love lyrics in it, but it doesn't exactly show of your vocals; also, it's rock...don't know if that matters.

Megadeth - Trust

Well, it's a bit more of a sad song about feelings and stuff... but it's still damn cool!

I didn't know we had so many NIN fans on here! I'm still yet to try engaging in some carnal activities while listening to "Closer", it would probably be damn fun though ;)

Oh yeah, one other great song is "Humane" by Lacuna Coil, its a fantastic song, definitely one of the most stirring modern rock songs I have heard. Good luck :)

It's probably no longer needed, but just for the sake of saying:

Angels Cry - Red jumpsuit apparatus

Decembers - Hawthorne Heights

Feels Like Tonight - Chris Daughtry

Promise - Taproot (not as soft music as the others, but the lyrics are still right on)

Saturday - Fall Out Boy (along the lines of "Promise")

Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I strongly recommend both RJA songs, "Decembers", and "Feels Like Tonight" is just anti-climatic (that might be the best one considering the timing of day).

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Here (In Your Arms) - HelloGoodbye
Two Weeks In Hawaii - HelloGoodbye
She Is - The Fray
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Kill - Jimmy Eat World
This Love - Maroon 5
Woman - Maroon 5
Eryn Smith - The Matches
You Are Mine - Mute Math
Konstantine - Something Corporate

et cetera...