Korg Ds-10

TacosTacos

WiiChat.com>Match.com
Jun 5, 2007
This is going to be really cool, the MS10 on the DS......

ds10.jpg

site

video

Oh... my... god, I just had a digital orgasm of the highest caliber, It's like a mini version of Reason for DS, With a Kaoss Pad like touch effects processor and modulator. This is intense.

I produce electronic music, This is the coolest thing I ever seen!
I am definitely going to pick this up.

Thanks for posting!!!

Last edited:
What is so great about it, is that it is actually done by Korg. I really can't wait for this. I have tried a few homebrew things like this, and none of them are all that great. I am sure this won't be as amazing as I am hoping, will still be great. It would be amazing if it somehow had MIDI in/out though.

TacosTacos said:
What is so great about it, is that it is actually done by Korg. I really can't wait for this. I have tried a few homebrew things like this, and none of them are all that great. I am sure this won't be as amazing as I am hoping, will still be great. It would be amazing if it somehow had MIDI in/out though.

It's just as you said, It's made by Korg, it's gotta be good. Korg will put every bit of effort they can and push it to the max.

Only 4 drum parts seems limited at first, but from the official homepage,

"In addition to the two analog synth simulators and drum module, a 6-track/16-step sequencer enables precise control and provides a wide range of musical possibilities. Several units can be connected and played together through a wireless link, and this and other features make the Nintendo DS and KORG DS-10 almost limitless in their application - they can take you places that no single synthesizer can."

So as for the MIDI question, while you probably can't do in, I could run several DS Lite's through my Pioneer DJM 800 mixer, which has MIDI out, and control each channel separately through MIDI, so now I guess I gotta get another... three DS Lite's :/

I hope the synth allows for enough flexibility to create some beefy acid like leads, Acid House on the go, that be sweet.

Back