Kororinpa Marble Mania Help

swoop_ds

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Hello,
I am having trouble unlocking the 'secret kororinpa 15'. I have unlocked all the other 14 secret kororinpa levels and collected all the green gems in the first 45 levels. I've also beaten all the normal levels, their mirrors, and I've passed space A,B,C,D but not E (haven't gotten enough gold to unlock it yet)

So how do I unlock that last secret kororinpa 15 level?

Thanks,
-Dave

If the player is able to collect a certain number of green gems, they will unlock a secret area, full of 15 levels of varying difficulty, though they must collect all 45 green gems to unlock 14 of the levels. If the player is able to complete each level in a small amount of time, they will receive a gold trophy, which, although would seem unnecessary for non-completionists, serves a purpose. If the player can obtain 5 gold trophies, they will unlock an extra level in a new area, Outer Space, which contains 5 levels, these levels can be each unlocked when the player obtains an additional 5 trophies for each level. Additionally, if the player can complete those five space levels, they will unlock the 15th secret level, totaling in 65 levels in the main game, and if the player can complete all 65 of those levels, they will progressively unlock extra background music and 19 extra marbles. If the player completes the 45 regular stages also, they will unlock mirror mode, simply reversing left to right direction for additional challenges for the player.

did you get all that?
:yesnod: :bacon::yesnod:

Back