Kororinpa revolutionary?

It's just the same thing over and over, Just a different ball and a different level, There has to be something that makes it different, Like on Halo or something yeah the levels are the same online but your playing different people all the times and it makes it a different experience...

It doesn't really matter that it uses the accelerometer best anyway. That's not quite enough. The great games are going to need to use the remote well but also give us a more "complete" game. A marble game is just too basic no matter how well it's executed to get mass appeal.

ciper said:
So tell me the game that uses the Accelerometers in the Wiimote better than Kororinpa? Its kids like you that keep GOOD games from happening. Just because Mario isn't there it must suck right?

Its amazing that the Wii can rotate such large complex polygons with no slowdown. Unless you've played the game you wont understand.

Dude, I'm not gonna watch your extra videos because... well, because I don't care. I'm sure it's fun, and i'm not doubting your belief that it uses the accelerometer well. It could be a blast, but it looks like something you'd find on addictinggames.com, and that's just not gonna impress 99% of the gamers in the world. I don't see how you can argue against that, it's practically a law of the gaming world. People would rather play a crappy shooter or RPG on the 360 than a marble game. Truth? Truth.

I have this game and I loved it as well. Even my parents, who are not gamers, tried it out and loved it. Its an all-around fun game.

I love the simplicity of it all. It helps me break away from all the convoluted, complicated and or immoral games I own. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I love this game. The only game with sweet Wii remote controls. No crappy "glitches" that make you lose. Its because you're sucking haha!!! :lol:
It feels revolutionary. Monkeyball sucks n' marble madness doesn't play like this. I want Mercury Meltdown! I'll rent that next!

Monsteroids said:
I love the simplicity of it all. It helps me break away from all the convoluted, complicated and or immoral games I own. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:) Exactly

guitarguy9 said:
Dude, I'm not gonna watch your extra videos because... well, because I don't care. People would rather play a crappy shooter or RPG on the 360 than a marble game. Truth? Truth.
I only wanted you to watch the first one.

Yes people would rather play a crappy shooter than a game like this no matter how good it is because they are morons. Those morons are the same people buying the PS3 instead of the Wii because they would rather play a crappy shooter with good graphics than something thats actually fun. As a Wii owner I thought you could understand this and appreciate that this game might actually be important.

Almo said:
lol didnt you post the exact same thing for metroid?....
Actually that was someone else. I'm happy you noticed because I was trying to copy their thread ;)

The game is not that good, get over it.

And yes some people would rather play a crappy shooter with good graphics then a crappy marble game with good controls. What's wrong with that?

StevenNevets said:
The game is not that good, get over it.

And yes some people would rather play a crappy shooter with good graphics then a crappy marble game with good controls. What's wrong with that?

For those that played the game for any amount of time it seems you are in the minority in thinking its a "crappy marble game"

I bet you would have said the same thing about Katamari on PS2 when it was new.

Monsteroids said:
Monkeyball sucks n' marble madness doesn't play like this. I want Mercury Meltdown! I'll rent that next!
Thats all it is though, Monkey Ball controls and table like stages with Marble Madness... Marbles. It looks fun but nothing to over glorify it.

I have to be honest I never thought Kororinpa was a revolutionary game. I made this thread as poking fun at SSBB and especially the Metroid thread showing that a good game can often be completely overlooked if it doesn't have good marketing and no main character.

It really drives me nuts that people could say two games that havn't even been released are revolutionary! Stop drinking the damn Kool Aid.

I will say however this is easily one of the top 10 games on the Wii.

The Smash threads are annoying, yes. But I don't quite think anyone, even Shoko(!), is calling it revolutionary. Same thing in the Metroid thread, some of us were merely arguing it COULD be revolutionary.

I got this game yesterday. Its fun, starts off easy but gets frustrating like everything else.

Back