La-Mulana Coming to WiiWare

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
It's coming!

The amazing indie release is headed to WiiWare.

Now here's some fantastic news for those of you who can appreciate an old-school platformer. The Japanese indie platformer La-Mulana is headed to the WiiWare service! This news has officially been confirmed by Nintendo Power magazine, but any further details are a bit sketchy at the moment.

You can check out the indie classic in all its glory below for a taste of what this MSX Castlevania-inspired platformer has to offer.

We'll keep you posted on any new La-Mulana developments and we'll have a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service, that we can guarantee you

heres the link http://wiiware.nintendolife.com/news/2009/07/la_mulana_coming_to_wiiware

I am very exited about this. For anyone that has not played the original game you can download the game and it's English patch here. I highly recommend that you read the manual before playing.

But as for the WiiWare version you can find information on it here. They are modifying many aspects out of the WiiWare version such as removing anything related to the MSX, taking away crude puzzles and graphics such as The Woman Statue, and significantly lowering the difficulty compared to the original game. I understand all of these changes but am a little disappointed about the difficulty, but the La-Mulana team has created something for those who had mastered to original game. You can read the statement on difficulty here. But I still imagine that it will quiet hard, so beware of temper tampering.

Back