Lack of communication

simon387

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2011
Manchester, UK
Wii Online Code
2884-8412-6455-3621
After playing a few rounds of Hero with Markie tonight I have come to realise that the biggest thing when you are playing a team match such as hero, is knowing what everyone is doing and is going to do as well as letting everyone know what you are going to do. With the seemingly random teams that you get, how do you communicate with the team. The thing I found myself doing is watching how diffrent people play and adjusting myself to suit. Is this the only way?

I run solo in heroes all the time. The best thing for me to do when I spawn hero is to know there location on the map from and what there name is, I have a real good flash memory :) That way you know which direction you can pay less attention to cuz hopefully your teammate can help you out. Even if they don't succed atleast by remembering who and where they were tells you there is a enemy coming from that direction. And the quicker you get over and take care of them the better cuz they are likely healing from the firefight that just took place. After I take care of that guy I re-examine my teammates locations and act from there on where I may be attacked.

Last edited:
I usually spam my Light Foot to get into a flanking position on the other teams' spawn point. It devastatingly effective. Or I try to Overwatch my team8s as they run to another location.

I have the same problem as well. If I go Bond, I look around to see my teammates HP bar to get a sense of who's dying and who's coming after me. A couple of times, while I'm getting shot at by 3 guys, I see a teammate at full health saunter behind them, completely oblivious that I'm dying. I end up dying, the other team goes up 10 points and the guy is still walking! It makes me wish for live voice chat during games sometimes.

The thing i do is stay away from my team mates. Idk why but your team can sometimes reveal your position when your sniping or silencing. If someone takes out one of my mates i know where he is and i take him out as quick as possible.

Back