Lacrosse Games?

Zlax

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2007
There should be. On the Wii it would be perfect. All you would have to do is get a pole that you could slide a Wiimote in(like a wheel,something you slide it into). Move it across the screen to cradle. Press a button for a dodge,move in front to pass. Or Nintendo could take the Madden NFL 07 approach and use the controller. I think if Nintendo does this they could get higher sales. Also has anyone ever heard of a Lacrosse game for any system new or old?

ya man that is a good idea if it works i want a lacrosse game

I'm just gonna take a wild shot here and assume that both of you are Canadian? I'm Canadian, and I like the idea, don't know if I'd buy it though. It would have to be super smooth and simple to control.

And if a lacrosse game does come out, there DEFINITELY WON'T be a pole like attachment. It seems to me that the 2 attachments (there is only 2 right?) out now are for a variety of games. The zapper for FPS' and the wheel for racing. But an attachment for just lacrosse? Well I doubt it. It could happen, sure, but I'd be VERY surprised if it did.

HaHA,Jimmer1720 no im not Canadian. Im obsessed though. Your right it would be a little akward but they wouldnt have to make a Wii version. I would be content with a controller. I hope they make a lacrosse attachment .They might but later in the market when we extend the Wii's capabilities. It would sell in Canada eh?
Also they make a shotgun attachment for the Wii.

Last edited:
quite frankly, im not a lacrrosse fan, ill be true about that, but the idea isnt too shaby

Back