Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Tell me what you think?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by hotpotato78, Mar 13, 2007.

1. hotpotato78

hotpotato78 So sexy

You don't think nintendo should do a next version of the mario series? What i mean is like if they would make a shooter type mario game. They already have fighting(SSMB) racing(mario kart), and soccer, basketball, tennis and what ever else. In mario sunshine, mario use a water backpack, that's like a gun lmao. But i mean it don't have to be a brutal killing game, but you know just fun to play. And the first player for the game can be like socom or rainbox 6. where you can pick a team of four characters and all have special abilities and you go around from stage to stage trying to save this town and find bowser and his ultimate squad(consisting of bowser, baby bowser, the turtles and boo).Something of that nature. I think that would be nice, since they are doing every form of game in the mario series.

2. RedProdigy

RedProdigy NOD fanatic

Oh god no. Sorry, but that idea is totally stupid. Nintendo would just be milking you with that game. FPS Mario? No, just no.

3. hotpotato78

hotpotato78 So sexy

Why a first person. I never said nothing about first person. All mario games are in third person. Why would you jump to first. Come on stick to the program people lol.

4. RedProdigy

RedProdigy NOD fanatic

Still I would not want that. I don't like all of the damn Mario sports games. Mario, Mario Kart, and Mario Party are the only ones Nintendo should be making.

5. hotpotato78

hotpotato78 So sexy

That's true but obviously they are not going to stop makin different forms...... You never know how the game could turn out. If you was to hear about the super smash brothers idea before it was made, you would say the samething. You would probably say I don't want to see mario and samus together. But yet everybody can't wait for SSMB to come out. So you never know how it would turn out. It's all about being creative.......

#5 hotpotato78, Mar 13, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  6. MysticGohan

MysticGohan WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2476-7789-3835-5591
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    i think it would be so fun!! get rainbow guns and system and put mario and the gang in it to make "Mario with a gun!"

7. WiiZero

WiiZero Game Wiizard

Wii Friend Code: 5435-9829-5121-8955
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    He just isn't FPSy if it did exists I don't think it would focus on guns and stuff it would... I don't I just can't see it so I am going to say no

8. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

you know youd buy it and be excited if it was announced

dont eveeeeeeeeennnnnnnn deny it..:wtf:

9. hotpotato78

hotpotato78 So sexy

Mystic Gohan see where i'm coming from lol. remember i said not to brutal and cruel because mario games are not.lol We don't want to see mario with a AK47, maybe a flower gun but not a Ak47 or HK. lmao.....i really would like it for the multiplayer.

#9 hotpotato78, Mar 13, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  10. RedProdigy

RedProdigy NOD fanatic

:lol: Doubt me, then. I haven't bought any of the Mario Sports games (because I think they're stupid) and I would certainly not buy this. If Nintendo announced the game, I would pretend it didn't exist.

11. hotpotato78

hotpotato78 So sexy

My problem with what your are saying is you have not even buy the games yet. So i'm doubting that you played them. How could you judge something by looks. I think the mario super strikers and mario tennis are fun. Especially multiplayer.

12. RedProdigy

RedProdigy NOD fanatic

I'm not much of a multiplayer person. Also, I'm not a fan of sports game. So naturally, I wouldn't want to buy Mario Sports. I don't have that much money and there are some games that I'm eyeballing.

13. MasterJedi2U

MasterJedi2U Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5251-2094-6508-9892
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    OH please. I'm as big a fanboy as they come but I would hate to hear that Nintendo is making some type of shootem up game with Mario of all people...thats just plain stupid. I've enjoyed Mario Tennis sand Soccer but other than that I wouldn't try anything else.

14. nic7

nic7 Wiichat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8853-1952-9704-6115
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    it probly wont happen, but just imagine mario paintball with the same plan that the thread poster had. id buy (or atleast give a chance)

15. theangelwing

theangelwing Gamer_4_Jesus

Wii Friend Code: 5902-8435-1391-5947
    5902-8435-1391-5947
    Hmm, i think your in the right track here. FPS Mario game, but fun and in the Mushroom Kingdom I am thinking like levels such as Bowser Castle or Luigis Mansion and you get to throw Red, Green, and even Blue Shells. Leaving Ba-Bombs placed or even throwing them.. Man, I can see this happening, with some Multiplayer action online.

16. Axtlar

Axtlar Del fuego he resurgido...

Wii Friend Code: 7688-9638-8193-7668
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I would go for a Mario Duck Hunt game with all of Mario's elements like Fire Flowers and Stars etc

17. En4Neo

En4Neo Jet-Set-Jesse

If done correctly, uh sure....I don't see why the hell not. It could be both 3rd and 1st. I don't know if Nintendo would go through with it though since guns are so controversial and Mario being the kid friendly character he is. Maybe there could be a way around that with paintball guns or powerups as listed above though.

I just don't care what genre Mario appears in, as long as it's good.

18. Axtlar

Axtlar Del fuego he resurgido...

Wii Friend Code: 7688-9638-8193-7668
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    yeah every Mario game is good, doesn't matter where he appears, he just makes the games good, so I predict that a game like this would be good too

19. En4Neo

En4Neo Jet-Set-Jesse

Yeah, I love the fact that Mario can bring a classic arcady style to genres of usually a lot of the same thing. It's just refreshing that the sports games aren't so realistic, realistic gets boring and easily outdated most of the time.

20. hotpotato78

hotpotato78 So sexy

Now i see why you don't like the idea. Multiplayers are so much fun. and how could you not like sports game. But i guess thats the way you feel because i rather a 3rdperson game than 1stperson.

Yeah that can be good to. Thats along the line i am thinking. i dont what to see blood in the game. I just said the gameplay can be similiar to socom or rainbow six. so i'm not talking about real guns. But i'm glad that you see where i'm coming from. Probably each person could have a backpack and the backpack can change to different weapons( sort of like mario sunshine) there could be a paint ball attachment, star attachment, shell attachment and so on. There can be so many things they can use. but i don't what it do be brutal. probably even jumping on somebody head can take away your health. so i believe they can do alot with and keep it to a mario flavor. Yes i think it should be both 1st and 3rd person. let the user choice which view they want to use. I can see this happening, if nintendo is planning on making other mario games

#20 hotpotato78, Mar 14, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2007