Ladies and Gentlemen! Tell me what you think?

hotpotato78

So sexy
Nov 24, 2006
Bahamas
You don't think nintendo should do a next version of the mario series? What i mean is like if they would make a shooter type mario game. They already have fighting(SSMB) racing(mario kart), and soccer, basketball, tennis and what ever else. In mario sunshine, mario use a water backpack, that's like a gun lmao. But i mean it don't have to be a brutal killing game, but you know just fun to play. And the first player for the game can be like socom or rainbox 6. where you can pick a team of four characters and all have special abilities and you go around from stage to stage trying to save this town and find bowser and his ultimate squad(consisting of bowser, baby bowser, the turtles and boo).Something of that nature. I think that would be nice, since they are doing every form of game in the mario series.

Oh god no. Sorry, but that idea is totally stupid. Nintendo would just be milking you with that game. FPS Mario? No, just no.

Why a first person. I never said nothing about first person. All mario games are in third person. Why would you jump to first. Come on stick to the program people lol.

Still I would not want that. I don't like all of the damn Mario sports games. Mario, Mario Kart, and Mario Party are the only ones Nintendo should be making.

That's true but obviously they are not going to stop makin different forms...... You never know how the game could turn out. If you was to hear about the super smash brothers idea before it was made, you would say the samething. You would probably say I don't want to see mario and samus together. But yet everybody can't wait for SSMB to come out. So you never know how it would turn out. It's all about being creative.......

Last edited:
He just isn't FPSy if it did exists I don't think it would focus on guns and stuff it would... I don't I just can't see it so I am going to say no

RedProdigy said:
Oh god no. Sorry, but that idea is totally stupid. Nintendo would just be milking you with that game. FPS Mario? No, just no.
you know youd buy it and be excited if it was announced

dont eveeeeeeeeennnnnnnn deny it..:wtf:

Mystic Gohan see where i'm coming from lol. remember i said not to brutal and cruel because mario games are not.lol We don't want to see mario with a AK47, maybe a flower gun but not a Ak47 or HK. lmao.....i really would like it for the multiplayer.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:

:lol: Doubt me, then. I haven't bought any of the Mario Sports games (because I think they're stupid) and I would certainly not buy this. If Nintendo announced the game, I would pretend it didn't exist.

My problem with what your are saying is you have not even buy the games yet. So i'm doubting that you played them. How could you judge something by looks. I think the mario super strikers and mario tennis are fun. Especially multiplayer.

I'm not much of a multiplayer person. Also, I'm not a fan of sports game. So naturally, I wouldn't want to buy Mario Sports. I don't have that much money and there are some games that I'm eyeballing.

Sovieto said:

OH please. I'm as big a fanboy as they come but I would hate to hear that Nintendo is making some type of shootem up game with Mario of all people...thats just plain stupid. I've enjoyed Mario Tennis sand Soccer but other than that I wouldn't try anything else.

it probly wont happen, but just imagine mario paintball with the same plan that the thread poster had. id buy (or atleast give a chance)

Hmm, i think your in the right track here. FPS Mario game, but fun and in the Mushroom Kingdom I am thinking like levels such as Bowser Castle or Luigis Mansion and you get to throw Red, Green, and even Blue Shells. Leaving Ba-Bombs placed or even throwing them.. Man, I can see this happening, with some Multiplayer action online.

Back