Ladies and Gentlemen! Tell me what you think?

I would go for a Mario Duck Hunt game with all of Mario's elements like Fire Flowers and Stars etc

If done correctly, uh sure....I don't see why the hell not. It could be both 3rd and 1st. I don't know if Nintendo would go through with it though since guns are so controversial and Mario being the kid friendly character he is. Maybe there could be a way around that with paintball guns or powerups as listed above though.

I just don't care what genre Mario appears in, as long as it's good.

yeah every Mario game is good, doesn't matter where he appears, he just makes the games good, so I predict that a game like this would be good too

Axtlar said:
yeah every Mario game is good, doesn't matter where he appears, he just makes the games good, so I predict that a game like this would be good too

Yeah, I love the fact that Mario can bring a classic arcady style to genres of usually a lot of the same thing. It's just refreshing that the sports games aren't so realistic, realistic gets boring and easily outdated most of the time.

RedProdigy said:
I'm not much of a multiplayer person. Also, I'm not a fan of sports game. So naturally, I wouldn't want to buy Mario Sports. I don't have that much money and there are some games that I'm eyeballing.

Now i see why you don't like the idea. Multiplayers are so much fun. and how could you not like sports game. But i guess thats the way you feel because i rather a 3rdperson game than 1stperson.

nic7 said:
it probly wont happen, but just imagine mario paintball with the same plan that the thread poster had. id buy (or atleast give a chance)
En4Neo said:
If done correctly, uh sure....I don't see why the hell not. It could be both 3rd and 1st. I don't know if Nintendo would go through with it though since guns are so controversial and Mario being the kid friendly character he is. Maybe there could be a way around that with paintball guns or powerups as listed above though

Yeah that can be good to. Thats along the line i am thinking. i dont what to see blood in the game. I just said the gameplay can be similiar to socom or rainbow six. so i'm not talking about real guns. But i'm glad that you see where i'm coming from. Probably each person could have a backpack and the backpack can change to different weapons( sort of like mario sunshine) there could be a paint ball attachment, star attachment, shell attachment and so on. There can be so many things they can use. but i don't what it do be brutal. probably even jumping on somebody head can take away your health. so i believe they can do alot with and keep it to a mario flavor. Yes i think it should be both 1st and 3rd person. let the user choice which view they want to use. I can see this happening, if nintendo is planning on making other mario games

Last edited:
i would'nt mind a mario shooting game just think

shoot boxes instead of jumping under them

loads of guns

good online play

and a whole new way of saving princess peach

and many more

i would love a shooting super maio game

Last edited:
Con77 i see you like the idea to lol....... i would really like to see this game in existance.....Because i like multiplayer games.

i highly doubt that there is a mario game with a bad rating. Mario is just loveable no matter what type genre he is in.

How bout a Mario Grand theft auto style game? That would be sooooo funny I would buy it in a second

Byuakuya said:
i agree with you there
thanks big bro. See i think people thought i'm saying this should be like rainbow six, in terms of real guns,head shot killing and stuff. but i only was talking about the game play. i dont expect mario to have a ak47 because that is not mario style. if they was to make this game, all they have to do is keep it mariolike and everything would be all good... but i am trying to think of a mario game with bad ratings.

Last edited:
Dumb Idea

RedProdigy said:
Oh god no. Sorry, but that idea is totally stupid. Nintendo would just be milking you with that game. FPS Mario? No, just no.
Agreed, that game would suck.....

Back