Ladies and Gentlemen! Tell me what you think?

That would be pretty fun actually..the more I think about it the better it seems

Edit: I dunno if anybody else has suggested this but like in paint ball games ya got 'save the flag' where you got to protect your teams flag well you could have a 'protect peach' thingy

Last edited:
RedProdigy said:
Still I would not want that. I don't like all of the damn Mario sports games. Mario, Mario Kart, and Mario Party are the only ones Nintendo should be making.

Not neccessarily true, whether or not you like the other games or not t keeps the variety high, and the other sports games are popular and sell well such as Tennis, Golf, Soccer. They are awesome games, and are you saying Nintendo shouldn't be making SuperSmash Bros.? Metroid Prime?

It is wrong for you to say that Nintendo should just be making games that appeal to you, in my opinion that's pritty damn selfish.

surfinrach90 said:
That would be pretty fun actually..the more I think about it the better it seems

Edit: I dunno if anybody else has suggested this but like in paint ball games ya got 'save the flag' where you got to protect your teams flag well you could have a 'protect peach' thingy

yeah somebody did suggest the paint ball idea. i'm glad to see that you like the idea and how your thinking.

WiiGod said:
Not neccessarily true, whether or not you like the other games or not t keeps the variety high, and the other sports games are popular and sell well such as Tennis, Golf, Soccer. They are awesome games, and are you saying Nintendo shouldn't be making SuperSmash Bros.? Metroid Prime?

It is wrong for you to say that Nintendo should just be making games that appeal to you, in my opinion that's pritty damn selfish.

His problem is he don't like multiplayer games, I find that quite selfish. Plus it would seem that he is lieing because he would buy mario kart and mario party and they are multiplayer games. Plus he does not like sports games. The man just is not a versatile player. So he will never like the idea lol.But i think this game could be a huge hit especially with the online play........... Plenty times i often wonder if nintendo presidents and staff members actually visits this site and check out our ideas, because alot of times people come up with good ideas but they go unheard.

Last edited:
Wiitendo said:
What metroid, no more heros, red steel, COD3, goldeneye(VC), and much more up comming FPS ain't good enough for you? FPS are skechy and easy to start with.

who are you refering to? because your post won't make any sense. Not because those games are made that doesn't mean that nintendo must not produce any more FPS games. So it isn't enough lol Need more and more. If the games all had the same flavor then you're right, but most of these games have a different flavors. So there for you can never get bored But i can definitely see them making something close to this. Fps are cool but i think TPS are cooler

hotpotato78 said:
You don't think nintendo should do a next version of the mario series? What i mean is like if they would make a shooter type mario game. They already have fighting(SSMB) racing(mario kart), and soccer, basketball, tennis and what ever else. In mario sunshine, mario use a water backpack, that's like a gun lmao. But i mean it don't have to be a brutal killing game, but you know just fun to play. And the first player for the game can be like socom or rainbox 6. where you can pick a team of four characters and all have special abilities and you go around from stage to stage trying to save this town and find bowser and his ultimate squad(consisting of bowser, baby bowser, the turtles and boo).Something of that nature. I think that would be nice, since they are doing every form of game in the mario series.
i didnt read all the posts, so if it already got posted, oops :p but mario paintball is as close to fps as i can think of :lol:

Solard said:
i didnt read all the posts, so if it already got posted, oops :p but mario paintball is as close to fps as i can think of :lol:

yeah it has..... but we are talking more on the side of TPS. mario is not made for first person games. Third person games is for mario....... Why do people keep thinking of FPS lol. I use SOCOM and Rainbow six. one is a 3rd person shooter and the other is First person shooter. I use them two to talk about gameplay. Like Controlling a squad of more than one characters. If you think of it as First person the idea will look very odd because all mario games are in third person.

Lobstermobster said:
mario paintball

its funny how alot of people keep saying mario paintball..... I think you all are thinking to one side even though its good that your suggestions are not violent.... But i think mario need some special weapons based on mario. But paintball sounds good though.

that would be awesome like shooting koopas and then they puap out of their shells

My god the Wii owns... said:

lmao somethings wrong with you. Of course you agree about what you said. But i'm not talking about real guns here. they can make up weapons for the game. Thats why i said it would probably be better if they use a backpack( from mario sunshine) and it have different attachments to do different things. Not like for swimming and flying. But for like burning somebody with a flower attachment. Stuff like that, i'm thinking of this game, like mario style.

you allready see mario with a gun in smash bros. so your wrong you kook. jk. but no they should make an ultraviolent mario game where you rip off heads and eat flesh and have to survive or you could just eat ppl for the fun of it.

Back