Lady wants to Ban DBZ!

... It's even worse when there's an ad for DBZ Season four at the top of the page. ^^

dbz.jpg

LOL this made my night i signed it =D i hate DBZ it should be taken of the air NOW it is corrupting our society right this very second like just this afternoon i was walking down the street and this kid was trying to power up and fire a kamehmeha beam at me when this didnt work he took a gun and shot him self... haha who am i kidding this is the biggest joke i have ever seen hands down... i bet it is from one of those werid american cults>.>

toomstone said:
LOL this made my night i signed it =D i hate DBZ it should be taken of the air NOW it is corrupting our society right this very second like just this afternoon i was walking down the street and this kid was trying to power up and fire a kamehmeha beam at me when this didnt work he took a gun and shot him self... haha who am i kidding this is the biggest joke i have ever seen hands down... i bet it is from one of those werid american cults>.>

How would you like it if naruto got tooken off the air?
DBZ is the best anime ever created.Naruto was inspired from DBZ,so if no dbz
then probaly no Naruto. I'm not saying Naruto sucks. It's starting to get good now since they found oruicumaru and sasuke should be nearby.
Sasuke is lucky because he's safe for another three years since oruicumaru switched with another person.

That woman needs a hobby (and a boyfriend).

Next they'll be trying to tell us that we shouldn't make an enormous church of Waluigi and make hourly human sacrifices to him?!? Ridiculous!

HIS_POWER_LEVEL_IT27S_OVER_NINE_THO.jpg

THESE COMMENT'S POWER LEVELS....

SSJJason said:
How would you like it if naruto got tooken off the air?
DBZ is the best anime ever created.Naruto was inspired from DBZ,so if no dbz
then probaly no Naruto. I'm not saying Naruto sucks. It's starting to get good now since they found oruicumaru and sasuke should be nearby.
Sasuke is lucky because he's safe for another three years since oruicumaru switched with another person.

lol wait till u read the manga and sasuke kills orochimaru

i read it and said " lolz it's not on anymore" and their "god" isn't from another planet, he's the guardian of earth who tries to protect everyone

This is the funniest thing I've seen this whole week. You just made the last 7 days of my life. Thanks.

*proceeds to roll on the floor laughing out loud*

Petition said:
Who will grow up and mimic these horrible acts of violence!

KAMEHAMEHA!!!

LMAO!! This Lady's Messed...

I Also Like How There's A DBZ Ad At The Top...

Back