Lake Hylia Cave

Tu Kewl

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
1029-0506-8956-8392
In the cave, there are floating lanterns that glow a bluish colour. I have tried to attack them and I can never hit them. Should I just ignore them and keep moving on, or should they be defeated and how do you do it?

when you can transform at will go back and transform into wolflink and turn your senses on then you can beat them.

Ok thanks. I was reading some hints/tips guide and it seems that I'm going into this cave too soon.

you can still go in there just make sure you have alot of lamp oil. At the very end of the cave is a heart piece. I went all the way through it early then came back when I could turn to a wolf and killed off the poes (the lanterns)

I went down there and I ran out of oil and I didn't have enough to get through it. But from what I've read, those slug like creatures that look like a cross between a slug and some sort of mercury, I think u can scoop those up and use them for lamp oil. Havn't tried it yet.

But I thought those lanterns maybe if you kill them they would give you some oil, but I couldn't kill them, and thats why I asked the question.

Back