Lakebed Temple, i.e. Water Temple

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
Ok you guys. That temple killed me. I spent more time finding the secondary water flow source, and then the darn boss key than anything else! Anyone else have issues with that? Hehe...

So now that I beat this temple, how far along in the game am I? I'm curious if I'm nearing 50% completion yet. I just viewed that cut scene with Zant trying to steal Midna's powers.

Yours about 65%
Hope that helps?
Should be on about 25- 30 hours.... [If its your first time]

Wii_Smurf said:
Yours about 65%
Hope that helps?
Should be on about 25- 30 hours.... [If its your first time]

No, surely not 65%. He still has to beat a ton of other areas (Snowpeak, Desert, Temple of Time ext). Sorry pal, you've still got a lot of playing left. :sick:

LOL. I don't mind the massive playing time. I enjoy the puzzling atmosphere that Zelda games yield. What temple did you guys find most challenging? For me so far it was this water temple. I hate underwater stuff in games.

We (People who beat TP on WiiChat) discussed this awhile ago. Halfway is about when you start Arbiters Grounds.

EDIT: The hardest temple for me was the Lakebed. The rest were still challenging but alot more fun.

the water temple was the hardest temple in the game IMO. But for the rest of the game, youll be doing puzzles that need like 5 min worth of thinking, are fun, and the bosses are gunna be fun too. My favorite boss in the game is about 4 temples away from where you are my friend. i wont spoil it for you, but enjoy that fight. and the final boss is amazing too. If you need any help in an area, pm me.

Last edited:
Wiiaholic said:
Ok you guys. That temple killed me. I spent more time finding the secondary water flow source, and then the darn boss key than anything else! Anyone else have issues with that? Hehe...

So now that I beat this temple, how far along in the game am I? I'm curious if I'm nearing 50% completion yet. I just viewed that cut scene with Zant trying to steal Midna's powers.

well there's

forest
fire
water
desert
ice & time ( dont remeber whic was first )
sky
the the palace of twilight
and gannondorfs castle

the first few have a lot between them so i would say that you are 35-40% done the main quest

Last edited:
Just a note:

@ganton: Snowpeak came before The Temple of Time.

Here's the new list:

> Ordon Village
Forest Temple
Goron Mines
Lakebed Temple
Arbitures Grounds
Snowpeak
> Sacred Grove
Temple of Time
Sky Temple
Twilight Palace
Ganondorfs Realm

the hardest dungeon for me is........... forest temple lol just joking

its probably city in the sky but out of the first three dungeons definatly goran mines

ganton said:
well there's

forest
fire
water
desert
ice & time ( dont remeber whic was first )
sky
the the palace of twilight
and gannondorfs castle

the first few have a lot between them so i would say that you are 35-40% done the main quest

35-40% lolol. I got my work cut out for me then!! It sucks I only have around an hour every other day to play too until the weekend comes. I can get lost in the story when I don't play for a while...

Back