LakeBed Temple

WIIMAN999

WiiloveWii
Nov 16, 2006
UK!!!
Wii Online Code
2319-8640-8665-4952
Hi guys

I having a bit of a problem in the lakebed temple as u know due to u reading the title. I am trying to get the key in the room where there it a raised bit of land which has a chest on it but cant reach the chest! Any help would be appreciated!

Much Obliged

WIIMAN999

WIIMAN999 said:
Hi guys

I having a bit of a problem in the lakebed temple as u know due to u reading the title. I am trying to get the key in the room where there it a raised bit of land which has a chest on it but cant reach the chest! Any help would be appreciated!

Much Obliged

WIIMAN999

Is that the room to the left of the main central room with the hanging round wooden platforms hanging by chains? If so I think that you have to bomb a salagtite so it falls down to the water spout. That will allow you to climb on it the water takes you up.

Sorry if I am wrong about the room you are refering to, a little more detail and I should be able to help as I just completed the temple.

haha i got stuck on that temple for ages
you have to raise the water leval on the left side first
then get the ..........lets not spoil it and say item
then get to the right side raise the water
get boss key
kill boss

ow and about the chest when you raise the water leval then you can swim accross and just climb onto the platform where the chest is

thb i wouldnt be too excited about the chest

Always look forward to the mini-bosses in dungeons; there's nearly always a unique item that you can find. ;)

Back