Lan adaptor

I got it on thursday. I dont get to use it with the wii yet though cause my mom wont let me open the wii till christmas. I've used it with my Ds though and it works perfectly. On metroid prime hunters i have about a 90 percent connection history and i haven't lost the connection yet within the few hours i've used it so far.

Well, since you can use other adapter as well (and if the nintendo one really costs 30€ even cheaper ^^)... for example Digitus USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter,1 RJ 45.

the codejunkies Wii lan adapter was delivered after a lengthy wait. but moments after opening it, it was installed and working fine. the 'WIRED LAN ADAPTOR', not the usb wireless adaptor, but thanx for your input, and sorry for taking so long to post my result

i placed an order with code junkies on the 28 december, and im still waiting! :mad2:
Ive given up and set a wirless connection.

UK Quinny said:
i placed an order with code junkies on the 28 december, and im still waiting! :mad2:
Ive given up and set a wirless connection.

aparently, codejunkies had a problem with a component. but they stated on the phone that it was being sorted, so you should get yours very soon with any luck. :thumbsup:

Back