Laptop.

blueprint

Wii Thrive On Cold Winter
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
3210-4808-5309-8046
Im in college and need a decent laptop for studys, coursework, and needs to be able to get online.

Can any one recomend, a laptop for around £300, that can be bought in stores in england?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yea i agree, if you're budget is pretty much set in stone i'd have a look through ebay - there's always plenty of reconditioned/refurbed laptops on there.

I guess if you only need it for word and internet browsing or whatever they'll be fine :)

blueprint said:
Im in college and need a decent laptop for studys, coursework, and needs to be able to get online.

Can any one recomend, a laptop for around £300, that can be bought in stores in england?

:thumbsup:

For that low of price it will be hard to get anything good, if I were you I would just save up my money and buy a good one. If you did get one for that price it would prolly be very slow and annoying. I have a great one but it was $999.00. Mines a HP Pavilion dv5000, has basically everything you need for college. I don't know if England has them. Good luck!

WiiGirl2006 said:
For that low of price it will be hard to get anything good, if I were you I would just save up my money and buy a good one. If you did get one for that price it would prolly be very slow and annoying. I have a great one but it was $999.00. Mines a HP Pavilion dv5000, has basically everything you need for college. I don't know if England has them. Good luck!

I have a zv5000, which I think is a bit older than yours. Got it cheaper too :thumbsup:

Anyway, 300 pounds actually isn't TOO bad (~$585.75). I wouldn't bet on getting anything decent that's new, though. I second i0n on eBay.

Try currys/PC world (if there sales still going)
I have seen some allrght ones for about £300 (there not the best but for £300 there good)

I bought a laptop from Dell for around $1500. It's nice but now I'd rather have an HP or a mac. Dell's customer service isn't the best.

the best laptop you can get for a low price is the Dell inspiron 1300 notebook. Its a great computer, i have it. You can get it i believe at a starting price of 400, but i added on alot of stuff and mine was 600USD

Back