Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary For Wii

ya gotta look at it as a learning experience for developers, they can take what fans say is wrong with controls or whatever and improve them in their newer games.

Eh, something tells me I'd rather just get the Ps2 version.

I'm hoping it's better though, but I doubt it...

It might be good, if it sucks on Wii then I'm going to get it on 360.

Oh goody another port for the Wii. Great job Edios. Why don't you bums stop being lazy and CREATE something NEW.

MasterJedi2U said:
Oh goody another port for the Wii. Great job Edios. Why don't you bums stop being lazy and CREATE something NEW.

+1 on that maybe we aint giving it a chance though back in the day TR was the nuts.
But so was FFVII and thats a much better game even today, maybe it will come to the vc when Sony crash and burn.

Cloudkill said:
It might be good, if it sucks on Wii then I'm going to get it on 360.

Last time I checked they said it wasn't coming to the 360, but dammit they better not announce a 360 version right after I get the ps2 version.

En4Neo said:
Last time I checked they said it wasn't coming to the 360, but dammit they better not announce a 360 version right after I get the ps2 version.

Wii version it is then lol cheers mate.

you are all crazy...the main reason behind TR:A is to bring back the previous games with better gfx ( for people who love the game or people who have never played the game). And then the Wii game is going to be more of an improvment to say it gonna be more different to the origional games than PS2 because the Wii remotes controls.

For example: i remember the t-rex on tomb raider for teh Ps1 and i have seen the same t-rex on TR:A...it looks WAY better.... NOW imagine more precise shooting to kill that big beastie ( this is the way of the Wii) ...thank you and good night:lol:

I think Tomb Raider: Anniversary for the Wii is going to be a top seller, I'm not to keen on Tomb Raider games but for the Wii I think it will be number 1 when it comes out (if it does come out)

Yeah, I think I'll get it and Parappa the Rapper for the VC in a few years when that happens.

Back