Last Post Before Wii!

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hello,
It's my last post before I get my Wii tomorrow morning in the UK.
I will update this post telling you about my adventure to getting my Wii and Zelda. xD
Last note. Please leave any of your comments about your Wii adventure. Im telling you my butterflies are going Wii mad (And no, they are not pissing in my belly) lol
Peace until the 10th lol when I get off that system.
ANY tips will be nice about the Wii. Set-up etc

CYA for now!

Remember, if it's cold, bring a blanket... maybe a deck of cards... LOTS of coffee! and maybe a DS to play with as well

Got My Wii!

I got it. And I will tell you my Story...

I woke up at 5:00am fresh as a daisy and more excited than a 6 year old before his first kiss lol.
My friend knocked on. I phoned my brother told him to meet us there (He's at Uni) and we set off... to meet my other mate there too
I got to the bank and withdrew my £140 I needed to finish off my Funds
(£181 in all)
We got to Manchester and the doors were locked due to open at 7:00 (this was at 6:15) I quickly rushed to get a Ribenia lol to quench my thrist
My friends went to a different enterance closer to their Game (There's 2 in Manchester) and we (Me and Bro) stayed at the smaller enterance near our Game.
I quickly realised by 7:15 that they had only opened the bigger doors my friends were at so I rushed there and got to my Game. Obviosuly some people were smarter than me and waited at the Open door to start with
There I was 7th in Line and Proud. The shutters opened and the Game dude explained how it was going to work. They said they were to open at 8
Good I thought until it happened...
Since there was 12 people at my Friends Game and too many at mine (Over 50) they opened the other Game early as not many people were there. One of my Friends appeared with a game bag. Everyone looked at him ready to pounce. I called him a Twat and he went off with his Girlfriend. Minutes later my other friend came with his Wii I called him a Twat and basically everyone who came past from the 2nd Game. My friend offered to wait until I got mine and the shutters finally opened. My friend was pissed off he had to wait 20 minutes and my brother wasn't even getting one. He was coming back to my Dads to play it lol.
I got my Wii and I was Victorious having gotten £50 off.
I got home and plugged it all up, Being extra carful with my gear.
Now it is sitting in my Bedroom and im going to go upstairs to play on it now.

That was my story and the Wii is so cool. OMG OMG OMG!

Im glad it's at my house now the countdown was killing me. To have me own Wii-mote
:D
Well thats my story. I have Zelda and I caught a little fishy today lol. Thanks for the 'Have fun' xD I got that message in Game too lol Cya! FOR NOW...
Currently have: 3 Miis

Next Item on my list: iPod Nano - I need Portable Music lol

Wanna hear my story?

I woke up at 8am this morning... Signed for the parcel at 9am...

To top it all off, I went down into town and purchased a copy of Zelda, of which they had only recieved 6 copies in total.
Lol, exciting I know!!

Holy crap.. you got there at 6:15 and you were 7th in line? I'm going to have to go VERY early Sunday to get a Wii and I live in America. We've had our's since the 19th.

congrats..wanna hear my story?
"dad can we go tomorow to best buy at 6:00 am?" "no" I didnt get one. but i entered in the circut city sweepstakes :D lol

I pre-order mine at game in Cardiff, S Wales. It is a 7am opening and I get up 2:30 am, not able to sleep and drive down leaving at 3:20 am and getting there at 4 am. Thought there would be a queue, but I was the only one there until 4:50 am.

Thought I was going to have some trouble with some drunk idiot, mocking me as I was waiting there for my wii and kept mouthing off, but his friends moved him one, or otherwise I would have had practice doing punching like in the wii sports boxing :smilewinkgrin:

Then some german boy on a bike made me laugh, as he was talking to me, not waiting for a wii, he seen a milk can and said he would get me some milk, I thought he was joking, back he comes 20 mins later, with some milk and gives it to me.

Talking to the other guy and then by 6 am, there is 5 of us waiting and having some fun to pass the time, even though we did not know each other. then by 6:45, there was 20 waiting for the opening. I was 1st in and got my Wii, Zelda, Wii play, classic controller and controller glove thing.

Back home then by 7:50 and set it up, reading the manual to learn and playing wii sports. Then my father comes in the room as he likes video games, and he was on the tennis and enjoying himself. That is my story of getting the Wii, and I enjoyed it.

mine is i asked my dad to go pick me up a wii at cosco and he said ok after school he had it but i cant play it for
16 Days
5 Hours
39 Minutes

My Story

I left ordering a little late, so i thought to my self. i will go to Woolworth's on the day and que up early and get one. as with the 360 my local Woolworth's wern't taking pre-orders so it looked like a safe bet.

so as i have to walk past most days on my way home from work, last friday i noticed a new sign, talking about the launch date of the 8th, so the next day i pop in and to my horror they have a sign up telling about pre-orders, looks like i missed out on something. so i rush up to the desk, pay my £1 and get given pre-order No. 45 i think theres no chance.

so come today - i have a day off work, and i go down to the store that normally opens at 8:30 (ok, so i forgot this new rule, and turn up at 8:45) to give me a chance to go to other stores in search on a spare Wii if needs be.

so i walk up to the desk, as i do so Mr. No 48 hands his ticket over and i hear, sorry your number 48, we havent had enough stock to fill your pre-order.
ok now im worried have i got one or not? i mean i am only number 45. So i handed my pre-order ticket over to them, and lucky i was just in luck as they only had 47 come in. i left shortly after with a nice new Wii and i also got Zelda :D

Back