Latinos en la Wii

Mau said:
jajajaja

Bueno, yo soy de Colombia pero vivo aca en los USA. Yo se que hay varios latinos que se meten de vez en cuando por aqui...

No wonder im failing spanish! I can't understand any of that and we've covered most of it.

YOWORD said:
soy de la republica dominicana pero vivo en nueva yor eto tgiere aqui son to unos hijo e la gran perra jajaja tienes brawl?

What i got out of that " Im from Dominican Republic but something in new york(misspelling i think?) something something something do you have brawl."

DO I PASS???

I took Spanish class for 6 years. The answer is, "No."

Meh, i don't really care. I hate that class! If mexicans are coming into America (main reason spanish is required), I expect them to learn English. Wouldn't you? Hell, Americans need to learn an foreign language if they are going to a different country, why shouldn't they need tah?

If that came of as a bit racist to you, you are mistaken. I'm just extremely lazy and I have better stuff to do than sit around and learn a language that i shouldn't be learning.

T3kNi9e said:
He wants to ask the people who are Latin in this forum to get together and play some games on Wii.

My spanish is somehwhat okay, I can understand it more than I can speak it. Im hispanic but I grew up in NY so my spanish is weak.
same with me

Back