Lawsuits

I hope Sony could find a reason to countersue and put this Target company in its place!

I hope (at minimum) it gets thrown out.

Tools.

CyanRussel said:
So im an idiot huh?
You know, i could have sworn on the majority of your posts that YOU were one of the people bashing on the ps3, and so now, i am going to ask the same question Shift asked!! Do you have a change of mind of the ps3? I mean why dont you show at least that you have a SET to tell the truth about Sony, and stop being in denial!!:yesnod:

Lol read your quote he even said the name "Shift" in it hehe.

meh. sony will settle this before it becomes something huge.
has anyone forgotten that Sony is a multibillion dollar company?

blueradio said:
meh. sony will settle this before it becomes something huge.
has anyone forgotten that Sony is a multibillion dollar company?

that multibilliondollarcompanyorz with all its money and power couldnt include the rumble feature with the launch of the ps3 due to their legal battle with Immersion.

Do not doubt that even a small company with a lawsuit can = hell for a big company, even those multibillionarzorz ones.

Brawny said:
he clearly addresses shift in that post....so if you weren't one before, you are definitely an idiot now.
:shocked:
No..... He also said, i quote, "I don't like idiots. But even more than that I don't like people who reward idiots.":tard:

I gave SHIFT credit, for what he had said, and what he said was basically true, when did Sagema start to have a change of heart for Sony!!!

So in a way, that doesnt make me an idiot, that makes you a jackoff for not understanding what he meant by "I dont like people who reward idiots.":arf:

Ronald said:
Lol read your quote he even said the name "Shift" in it hehe.

Whats so funny?:wtf:
I hope you know that im not here for your AMUSEMENT!!!

Last edited:
Huh? I just said what I believe in. I'm firmly against bogus law suits, people who censor games. There's no deep meaning to my qoute.

Back