Leaderboards are UP!!!

Ryu.27

SHIN-SHORYUKEN!
Feb 6, 2009
Candler, NC
Wii Online Code
4528-4182-4369-8205
Hey everybody the CoD leaderboards are back up...finally! I think my win:lose ratio has gone down though, I could swear it was 2.12 its 1.84 now :( thanks to those damn sucky noobs who go on regular tdm and make your team lose or when your stupid team keeps dieing when you're the only one who has atleast a 2:1 kill:death ratio :mad5: stupid morons....if you're making the team lose...GTFO! :mad5:

thanks to those damn sucky noobs who go on regular tdm and make your team lose or when your stupid team keeps dieing when you're the only one who has atleast a 2:1 kill:death ratio stupid morons....if you're making the team lose...GTFO!

hey asswipe. no.
if you worry about others bringing you down, there is a freeforall option.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

SHAT SHAT SHAT UP Ryu.27

Last edited:
im going to make it my goal in life to take down ryu's ratio. ill play nicely with everyone else though.

hey asswipe. no.
if you worry about others bringing you down, there is a freeforall option.

I would, but sometimes there is someone who noob hunts, or he kills others & releases the dogs thus getting many kills from them = he wins :I

Battousai
SHAT SHAT SHAT UP Ryu.27
NEVER! MUAH-HAAAA!

rukus
im going to make it my goal in life to take down ryu's ratio. ill play nicely with everyone else though.

Why? My kill:death ratio is just going to rise muah-ha-ha. Whats your rank?

I would, but sometimes there is someone who noob hunts, or he kills others & releases the dogs thus getting many kills from them = he wins :I

NEVER! MUAH-HAAAA!

Why? My kill:death ratio is just going to rise muah-ha-ha. Whats your rank?

im beyond rankings. anyone can rank up.

Back