Least Favorite temple and Favorite Temple

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
Ok everyone, this topic is easy. Just say your favorite temple and your least favorite temple. Explain why as well to make the topic fire up.

My Least Favorite: Water Temple. It seemed really quick and easy, it just bugged me. and the Boss didn't even fight back....

Favorite: The Desert Temple so far is my favorite. It was just fun. And all those like mummy type curses! It rocked. ha. Oh and lets not forget the epic boss. He was a good one.

Least Favorite: Snow Temple...it was kinda pointless.

Most Favorite: Sky Temple. Very confusing, annoying, and frustrating. Yet it was amazing and made me feel like a true genius as I solved puzzle after puzzle and figured my way around the place. And the boss was amazing. Loved it. The Water Temple was NOT fast for me. It was huge first of all and the boss was kinda scary. At least when you go down to meet him its scary.

I don;t know why. But the Water Temple just happened really fast. Like I went in and got out real quick. Maybe I expected it to be like OOT water.. ha

also, the boss was just like there. And im trying to show my friends that the enemies are harder in this game and the water temple didn't hit me once. I jumped on his back and destroyed him so fast. My friends are just like, "that was so weak"

Least Favorite: Snow Temple, wasn't even a real temple/dungeon, just some dude's house
Favorite: Goron Mines, just the anticipation of using the bow at the end of it, plus all the magnetic floors, just awesome.

Favorite Temple: Temple of Time, the boss was fun and the dominiun rod was a cool item to play with.

Least Favorite Temple: Water, big, weird, and confusing

Favorite Boss: Spider

Least Favorite Boss: Big Plant, i kept on screwing up with the monkeys bombs.

Least Favorite: Sky Temple, it was long and hard :D

Most Favorite: Twilight Temple, art work was fascinating.

Back