Least Favorite thing about brawl

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
alot of people are complaining about reasent updates. So i made this thread! ITs to disscuss things in brawl that you are disapointed about.

i am mad about the fact that they are delaying Brawl again!! that is sooo anoying! :mad5:

ffs for the last time there not delaying it and least thing i hate.. is that i have to wait 2ish more months for this game

balrogs.pa said:
one word. sonic.

it would be funny if he became your main

anyways my least favourite thing would be the announcement of peach, because it shows her using toad as her b move, and i wanted him as a playable character:(....oh well, at least me gots diddy

mushroomedmario said:
it would be funny if he became your main

anyways my least favourite thing would be the announcement of peach, because it shows her using toad as her b move, and i wanted him as a playable character:(....oh well, at least me gots diddy
yeah that would be kinda well. awkward. I HATE SONIC! yeah i f'n pwn with him. BUT I HATE HIM..but i love playing as him. must..control..urge..

JerryC said:
ffs for the last time there not delaying it and least thing i hate.. is that i have to wait 2ish more months for this game

What makes you say they aren't delaying it? Because...well...they definitely are...I'm not sure what else I can say. I mean..it's delayed...I'd say to maybe February...hopefully late January...yeah..Brawl's delayed..

Edit: Least favorite thing about Brawl: Friend codes

nic7 said:
What makes you say they aren't delaying it? Because...well...they definitely are...I'm not sure what else I can say. I mean..it's delayed...I'd say to maybe February...hopefully late January...yeah..Brawl's delayed..

Edit: Least favorite thing about Brawl: Friend codes

There is no proof that it has been delayed yet. The video says the release date is TBD but so far my store still shows a Dec 3rd shipment. If anything changes I will make sure to post it.

If TBD means what I think it does,then yes,I am very dissapointed that I'm not going to be able to divulge my addiction until February. But on the off chance that it doesn't, I am quite dissapointed with the laziness of the project. Was anyone else at all caught off guard by Andross, then Mr.Ressetti, then Exitebike, then Lakitu? Yeah, thats laziness.

Alright, it's true..it isn't 100% confirmed. But with the official site no longer showing a December 3 date and Japan recieving a delay to Jan. 24, I'm gonna go out on a very, very, very.... very thick limb... and say it's delayed.

nic7 said:
Alright, it's true..it isn't 100% confirmed. But with the official site no longer showing a December 3 date and Japan recieving a delay to Jan. 24, I'm gonna go out on a very, very, very.... very thick limb... and say it's delayed.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I would be extremely dissapointed as I've had the game pre-ordered for months now.

EDIT: Maybe instead of delaying it they will release it earlier......lol...

EDIT AGAIN: My least favorite would be the massive delays aswell.

Last edited:
i hate the fact that they added sonic, i mean i wanted him, but at the same time i didnt.........doesnt make sensee to you.....neither to me

same here i like the fact that he's in but, he doesnt fit in

Wouldn't delaying it mean they would be trying to make it better to satisfy the playing community? Anyways what do I hate... hmm...

Nothing.

Why should I hate something I've yet to play? I thought FFX-2 would be a business right there but then again it didn't live up to my expectations. I thought Resistance would be a crappy rip off of Halo and Socom but boy was I wrong. I'll just wait til' I get a chance to play it myself before I think of all the horrible things about it :)

Back