Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LED on Tv Interfeiring?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by DRMARIO, Dec 28, 2006.

1. DRMARIO

DRMARIO Controversial.

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Earlier today, i nipped the trafford centre with some friends, and ended up buying Redsteel when i was looking through GAME, well anyway, i get home, after a while of setting up The XBox 360 we'd bought my dad for his birthday, i pt on red steel, and it was great, love the game, but i've noticed that if i aim my gun at the sky ( i only realised this becuase i scratched my nose, and the wiimote was strapped to my wrist, so it pointed upwards) it wont come back down, and i end up flinging the wii remote everywhere, trying to get my gun to point down, ive turned my light off, turned my desk LED Lights off, turned off the christmas tree, all christmas decorations, and its still doing it, now, if it is something interfeiring with the wiimote, im thinking it could be my television. Underneath the the power button, is a really nice long Blue led that shines when the Tv's turned on ( Looks really nice >.< )
    What do you guys think?

--> its right under the power button on this pic: http://www.gepbolt.hu/ii/lg-m1717a-monitor_big.jpg

2. Skippy

Skippy WiiChat Member

The blue LED on the TV shouldn't be a problem. The remote is looking for infra-red. You might try adjusting the sensitivity settings (it's in the main Wii Settings menu, it's not game-specific).

3. UKResist

UKResist Gabba 4 Life

My phone goes weird wen near wii. Keys dnt wrk and turns itslf off lol cool