Left 4 Dead 2 Intro Trailer. PURE AWESOMENESS

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
ok here is the Intro movie to left 4 dead 2. apparently leaked, its a mash up of all the movies throughout the game.

i went looking for this video after a Certain Foxy tipped me off about it :)

and its orgasmic, its sooo dam good, that it makes the Intro for the first game seem pathetic (even though the first game intro is AMAZING)
and after this video. the new survivors Seem pretty dam Awesome too

[video=youtube;u39KZJIJ7VA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u39KZJIJ7VA&annotation_id=annotation_572345&feature=iv[/video]

and its FANTASTIC

Last edited:
and its orgasmic, its sooo dam good, that it makes the Intro for the first game seem pathetic (even though the first game intro is AMAZING)

this

The new survivors do look awesome but It's gonna be hard getting used to them. I still think the L4D survivors > L4D2 survivors.

btw the last scene where the elevator opens is so beast

ill still miss the oldies. and hope maybe they will make a cameo. as infected in a level Lol imagine. ir in a safe room they wrote messages.
though location wise it would make no sense.

or even as DLC skins :)

and it will take a while to get used to these newbies,, and up untill this trailer iv not been to impressd with em.

but now whoa. i like em all. and in 1 i didnt like bill :)

I lol'd when I first saw it at the chocolate helicopter.

i seriously think this is my fave trailer for any game EVER.

dont know what comes second though

I still like the ssbb trailer the best. Nothing got me more hyped for a game ever. But this and the CTF MW2 trailer are a close second though

I still like the ssbb trailer the best. Nothing got me more hyped for a game ever. But this and the CTF MW2 trailer are a close second though

i was going to say ssbb trailer for second place wow. , we similar. i loved that trailer the first one that is. with the music.

but seriously i find this one muhc better it super hypes me up and is sooo cool it could be a movie. and its more serious too. more epic. more drama. more feeling.

where as ssbb was joky and fun, and was awesome but not as awesome as this one for me anyway :)

Back