LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!!!!! thread

you can add silenced weapons to that list. they havent said anything but watch the gameplay footage.

We need to all get together to play some original some time

you can add silenced weapons to that list. they havent said anything but watch the gameplay footage.
actually its only a silenced Uzi, and thatrs it, so i classed it under the larger variety of wepons,

but i suppose it is worth a mention. and yeah its apparently just the one gun thats silenced

Anyone seen this

21,000+ members joined this to STOP the release of Left 4 Dead 2
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/L4D2boycott

they say its not got enough in it to warrant a new standalone game and instead should be released as free updates, WTF!!!

god these people PISS me OFF.

Anyone seen this

21,000+ members joined this to STOP the release of Left 4 Dead 2
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/L4D2boycott

they say its not got enough in it to warrant a new standalone game and instead should be released as free updates, WTF!!!

god these people PISS me OFF.
I agree. It peeves me off when I have to pay for tiny bits of the game (such as a new map or new costumes) that you have to download, but this is an entire new game, complete with all the voice acting, story, features, etc...

If RE5 was ever ported to the Wii using RE4's engine, people wouldn't be complaining that it wasn't available for free on DLC. They'd see it for what it is: based off the original engine with upgrades and new story.

Personally, I would say the 'game of the year' edition is far cheekier, having a higher price tag for content that you can download for free (and you need online to be able to use the downloaded content as well - so it's not like usable offline).

Also due to the fact that unlike most other developers, Valve actually give their DLC for free. Why can't Valve get a little back for the extra work that it does?

I agree. It peeves me off when I have to pay for tiny bits of the game (such as a new map or new costumes) that you have to download, but this is an entire new game, complete with all the voice acting, story, features, etc...

If RE5 was ever ported to the Wii using RE4's engine, people wouldn't be complaining that it wasn't available for free on DLC. They'd see it for what it is: based off the original engine with upgrades and new story.

Personally, I would say the 'game of the year' edition is far cheekier, having a higher price tag for content that you can download for free (and you need online to be able to use the downloaded content as well - so it's not like usable offline).

Also due to the fact that unlike most other developers, Valve actually give their DLC for free. Why can't Valve get a little back for the extra work that it does?

yeah i agree 100% the way i was thinking of it though was.

i and im sure most other people would be willing to fork out 400-800 points on a new campaign, thats like £5-6
so 5 new campaigns £25-30 plus a new multiplayer mode.
new characters new weapons new infected plus uncommon common,
new ammo types, changing weather effects. a

UPDATING WITH NEW INFO

New infected info.
new campaign info.

oh and bad news that DLC campiang is ONLY 2 MAPS OMG i dont think ill get it now

well its not so much new but i added the spitter. its been known about a few weeks now, but iv only just put it in.
theres a rumored new infected the SPIKER but im notm putting it in until its confirmed

AND DINNER TOO RIGHT MAN

Updated with even more new info

check
weapons
campaigns
infected (uncommon common)

OMG final new special infected had been announced, called the Jockey check OP for details, and boy this guy sounds fun, he will surely be my fave NEW infected and probably fave of all

wow bro really? The Jockey makes the game seem too unbalanced on versus mode. They gotta find a good way to make all this balanced.

the jockey is LOW health and does very low damage, only thing its good for is dividing the team.

there will still only be 4 special infected at one time, so its still fair on that term.

also theres loads of upgrades the the survivors aswell.

melee weapons, Flaming ammo. adrenaline shots (which make you immune to slow down)

they will most likely do loads of balancing test then do some balancing in further updates

Back