LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!!!!! thread

Tried out the demo today. It's pretty good the new special infected are awesome especially the jockey. I shat my pants when that thing grabbed on to me lol. Melee weapons are soo broken though one swing kills like 20 infected if there bunched up. Overall I still miss the old characters but the new environments and the new guns and trying to beat all of the campaigns on expert is gonna be fun. November 17 where u at D:

Tried out the demo today. It's pretty good the new special infected are awesome especially the jockey. I shat my pants when that thing grabbed on to me lol. Melee weapons are soo broken though one swing kills like 20 infected if there bunched up. Overall I still miss the old characters but the new environments and the new guns and trying to beat all of the campaigns on expert is gonna be fun. November 17 where u at D:

What difficulty did you play on? It takes 2 swings to kill 1 infected unless you hit them right (on expert). The tanks are INSANE on expert... Heck, everything is. I've been playing the demo on Steam.

There's also a thing where you can only push the zombies so many times before it makes you wait a certain period of time to push again. Too bad the demo is only the first half of the Parish on Steam.

Charger's are pretty strong, but they aren't as bad as Jockeys. Jockeys are the #1 annoyance on The Parish (only one I've played).

Totally epic though. Not rushed at all.

And by the way... ELLIS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

What difficulty did you play on? It takes 2 swings to kill 1 infected unless you hit them right (on expert). The tanks are INSANE on expert... Heck, everything is. I've been playing the demo on Steam.

There's also a thing where you can only push the zombies so many times before it makes you wait a certain period of time to push again. Too bad the demo is only the first half of the Parish on Steam.

Charger's are pretty strong, but they aren't as bad as Jockeys. Jockeys are the #1 annoyance on The Parish (only one I've played).

Totally epic though. Not rushed at all.

And by the way... ELLIS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

agreed 100%

i got demo on steam and xbox so if you ever wanna play?
daviduk2000 on both. im new to steam, so im not sure how friends system works or how to set up games.

ellis FTW aswell. he soo cool.

games pretty good. having a hard time getting into it right now though cus im playing MW2 and asassins creed 2 and dragon age orgins all at the same time. but i've done 2 campaigns and a survival and its a lot better than L4D1 in my opinion.

^Yea for real

Where's all the hype at david. I played a campaign for like 3 hours today and the levels are considerably longer than the levels in the first game and the difficulty has definitely increased.
the same group i played with to beat 2 expert campaigns on l4d1 had trouble beating advanced dark carnival 1-3. by part 4 we couldnt beat it on advanced so we switched it to normal just to beat the last 2 levels. But fighting finales on a rock stage and slicing stuff with katanas is still fun. Rock on l4d2 u took me away from mw2 for 2 days. An incredible feat xD

The game is SOO freaking good. Just got it today. played 7 hours straight,
its amazing.

but difficulty HAS INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY.
i couldnt do the dark carnival finale on Normal lol. i wasnt with a xperienced team. bu whoa

dont see mydelf getting 1000 GS for a long long time

^lol same here
david lets reunite the crew! we can do this on advanced maybe expert but we'll need to clear our schedules lol

whats the deal with that pre-order baseball bat we got? i put the code in and i can pick the bat up but so can my friend who didnt have a code. is it somthing else?

I'm getting a 360 Thursday or Friday, but I think I'm getting live until like February. My brother's taking to college in January because he has 1 class a day all month. But I'll be here for you all when you're at expert.

^Feb thats a long time from now but alryt

but yeah apparently non-preorders can use the bat as long as ur in a game with someone who preordered.

Parish and Dark carnival cleared for me so far. I was doing an achievement in swamp fever last night and we came across an indestructible witch on easy. we were pumping like 10 x4 rounds of combat shotgun into her but she was still going lmao.

but yeah apparently non-preorders can use the bat as long as ur in a game with someone who preordered.

Parish and Dark carnival cleared for me so far. I was doing an achievement in swamp fever last night and we came across an indestructible witch on easy. we were pumping like 10 x4 rounds of combat shotgun into her but she was still going lmao.

Strange. I unloaded a Sniper Rifle clip into a witch on expert and it dies before it got to me.

HA HA that was funny. i think it hapened cause i stumbled her. with grenade launcher. and she was still crazy when she killed her victim

i was thinking about buying this at BestBuy black Friday for $35!!!
but im sure by the time i get there it will be sold out =[

Back