Left 4 Dead Thread

"The Smoker tongue can now target and grab victims through common infected "

Not sure how much I like that. It seems like it would be nearly impossible to rescue someone if they were grabbed through a whole hoard.

i dont think it means, they can grab and Drag an enemy through the infected.
i think it means that the tongue can get to a survivor through the infected, and if an infected is in your (the smokers) way the tongue sometimes, couldnt target and enemy through the infected,

Dinner weve not played in ages get you bum online nooooowww

I'll play with you for a wh- sigh... nevermind

Dude...seriously...why play then just bugger off and leaving us a man down with you inactive?

Christ David, you were the smoker and everything, at least say brb

Christ David, you were the smoker and everything, at least say brb

I got in like 6 times and got disconnected over and over. i was saying am i the only one who cant get in the game, but i dont think you guys could hear me.

and side not, just realised why i didnt realise.

cause i only realised about 2 hours ago who you were. i never knew foxy was you. never noticed your name change, did you change it from cpt, mccloud oor was it the "apocolypse"

Heh, changed. We really need to play some time, get D1nd1ns to play with us too.

Finally good / dissapointing news.

good news survival pack release date finally confirmed :)
dissapointing as its later than hoped, but mweh.

Check OP for new the date

oh and according to the xbox tracking thing in my sig i am currently playing Call of duty 4.

thing is im downstairs my xbox is in my room upstairs. so im off to beat up someone most likely my little brother. he is supposed to ask before pplaying ONLINE argh he screws up my stats >:{

Last edited:
Back