Left 4 Dead Thread

OMG david It's so amazingggggggggg sorry but survival mode = too tempting xD I got a bronze medal on lighthouse with a pickup group I think me and you can probably bust a gold medal easy. Get your ass back home!

OMG david It's so amazingggggggggg sorry but survival mode = too tempting xD I got a bronze medal on lighthouse with a pickup group I think me and you can probably bust a gold medal easy. Get your ass back home!

you bad boy. yeah cant wait, though this has been best 10 days off my life. this is first time iv been able to get on interenet, but iv not missed it, weve had all night drinking parties hundreds of tripds and activites all week wouldnt have missed it for the world

I bought Versus btw David! So Hopefully tomorrow we can do some L4D too, currently my friend has my RE5.

Survival mode is hard as hell...

I've only played 4 levels so far(lighthouse, elevator sequence in NM, construction site on DA, finale on BH), but I didn't even make it to 4 minutes.

I'm hoping they turn last stand into a full campaign.

I got 12 minutes on that sequence with the petrol station.

Damn..I haven't been able to get it yet because my subscription expired yesterday. I'm gonna go to the store tonight and get it, if I can.

yeah dude its pretty damn hard. ive gotten 12 minutes of Rooftop Finale NM. thats been my best round. 6 Minutes on Generator Room NM. and only 4 minutes on lighthouse. those are the only ones ive played on so far. its so much fun though.

Back