left handed players

lukey

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2006
hi im new to the forums and i want to knowif the wii-mote can be used in the left hand and the nunchuck in the right
cheers

is this how you treat all new members or just those with questions? i didnt know if the were buttons on one side of the remote or any thing like that so thanks for being a groups of assholes im leaving this unfriendly forum and not coming back to it

Ah, to be fair I see what you mean now there could have been unsymetrical buttons. I'm sorry and welcome to the forum.

lukey said:
is this how you treat all new members or just those with questions? i didnt know if the were buttons on one side of the remote or any thing like that so thanks for being a groups of assholes im leaving this unfriendly forum and not coming back to it

Awww, don't go. They're just bullies :p Ignore them ^.^ And I think you may just switch hands, who knows, they might even create one specifically for left handers.

maxkhoward said:
Yeah what are you talking about? You just switch hands. Bloody hell
see this what we call flaming which is when you attack some one for not knowing what you know. And if you flame new members it will ruin the whole idea of Wii Chat and when someone says of this forum is filled with people who don't respect people then it spreads a bad word about us and it's not what Wii Chat is yes I know I'm ranting but this really pisses me off:mad5:

Sorry people here can be bitchie when they miss there chance to pre-order ... but 1st welcome 2nd there shouldnt be no problem at all with L or R hand...like the DS nintendo already got you cover!

i agree with Equis
i also heard it's just as comfortable using the wiimote with the left hand vs. wiimote with Right hand.
Thats what i think Nintendo said.
So it should be all good!
btw welcome

U Cant Swich Hands Becuase Numchuck Is Curved For Left Hand And Aslo All Peeps Playing Tennis Adn Stuff R Right Handed And Link Is Normally Left Handed For Zelda But Now He Is Right Handed So It Is Right Handed And The Oppistes Wouldt Work

Not entirely correct Chattersby.

Here's a pic from Wii sports (From my own Camera)

cimg0175iz5.jpg

Also would like to add: my father is left handed and he had no problem with the Wiimote

Back