Left Handed

Jonnyboy

Wiichat member
Jan 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
1324-4293-1426-9055
Hey i'm left handed and haven't had a chance to play strikers cause I live in the US. I was wondering if it gives you a left handed option or do you not need it? thanks

My brother is left handed and manages it fine don't worry. H holds th remote in his left and and nunchuck in his right fo pretty much every game mind...

I don't think it makes a difference though so you should be fine :).

Yea I was kinda worried about games in the beginning being left handed but, your just get used to it. I still think Link should be left handed like he always was.

So which hand do you hold the wiimote in titan?

I think you should be fine. Just operate the Nunchuk using your right hand, and the wiimote using the left hand.

I've never thought about it but I'm also a lefty at practically everthing I do including writing but weird I hold my Wii Remote and chipsticks on my right hand...

On with the point, it should work out for lefty's cause I see no Wii Remote and Nunchuk specific grooves/curves that makes it only for right handed players. Unlike some mouse' ala Logitech MX700, it's impossible for a left handed person to manage. I can tell Nintendo carefully thought about this...

:yesnod:

Back