Left Handedness (not like all the other threads)

Remain_Unseen

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
OK. First off, Hi. Secondly, please note that I have read threads and searched for the answer to my questions, but none of the "left handed" thread seems to deal with this specific problem.

Now, suppose I (being left handed) want to be able to use the remote w/ my left hand and the nunchuck with my right hand. Now suppose I am playing Red Steel. Sure I can shoot normally, but what about sword fighting? And the fact that if I tilt the remote to shoot "gangsta style" to the right, what the heck would happen to the right handed character?

For sword fighting, isn't it true that if I tilt the katana(remote) to the right(from my left hand) to parry the other blade, wouldn't the right handed shown on the screen just go all whacked up?

Also, for all you people who say "stop whining and adapt", its harder than it seems. Especially for the whole point and shoot dealio.

im left handed 2 but as much as i would like to fight the fight i just decided to conform a long time ago and now basically do everything with right hand besides just writing. sorry but just adapt ... i guess 2 right hand

I guess maybe it doesnt cater for left handers, really there should be an option too choose left handed but maybe they will noticed what they've done and make room for improvements next time.

I'm left-handed and never played a Wii yet...but I find that with most things I do stuff the right-handed way anyway - guess we'll see tomorrow :)

Back