Legend of the Dragon

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The Game Factory have today announced their plans to publish upcoming 3D fighting title, Legend of the Dragon, for Nintendo’s Wii.

Planned for release in the second quarter of 2007, Legend of the Dragon will be the first release title from The Game Factory on the Wii console.

Here is a little more information about the game itself.

The Legend of the Dragon story begins against the backdrop of China’s sacred temples and just as a new Golden Dragon is selected. The Golden Dragon is the honourable title given to the chosen warrior set to fight the evil Zodiac Master, Woo Yin.

Each of the 12 Chinese zodiac signs has its own temple protected by a guardian; all guardians have individual powers unique to their zodiac symbol to help them defend their temple. The Zodiac Master – Woo Yin - plans to capture these powers; with them he will be unstoppable in his fight for the dark side to reign over China.

Ang Leung has been chosen as the new Golden Dragon over his twin sister Ling, but the surprise and humiliation of this decision is too much for Ling and she quickly defects to the dark side. In her new position as the Shadow Dragon, she will fight against her brother and old friends in a bid for revenge.

Gamers can choose to play as one of 19 characters, each with unique fighting techniques, strengths and movements. All characters wear magical wristbands that enable them to transform into mystical warriors. Once transformed, each character takes on the exact likenesses and superhuman powers of the zodiac creature they represent. An innovative real time spell casting system enhances the classic experience of a fighting arcade style of gameplay in addition to blending RPG elements through various available power-ups.

Chirst this toon is shite
AND THERE MAKEING A GAME OF IT

Action
the cartoon is dull badly animated rubbish plot terrible voice acting dull fights

cloud911 said:
The nintendo wii sucks big hairy balls nintendo is gething sued with microsoft but guess what bitchs sony isnt your all gay man nintendo is for kids that only like big hairy smally balls just like you if i would buy a wii it would just so that i can piss on it get a ****en clue and buy a sony playstation3 you faggets your all going to burn in hell

what an idiot the pc does averything the playstation does only it looks better doing it.
both the playstation and the xbox are just cheap versions of pc gaming.

the wii only the other hand offers a completly different experience. the wii is theonly console out of the three that is actually next gen. The wii with its Wiimote offers a physical experience you cant get anywhere else.
Also the Nintendo allways makes games that can be fun playing if you only have 15 mins to play, the playstation never has that.

By far the best combination is a pc and a Wii.
A pc for serious gaming and a Wii for fun party games.

Sounds like a really good idea. Hopefully, they won't be trying to mush all these things at once into a single thing and maybe make a good combination of RPG and action and etc.

ReTodd said:
An Asian version of South Park...interesting.

No its not (south park is watchable)
Its not even Japanise (even thow it wants to be)

cloud911 said:
The nintendo wii sucks big hairy balls nintendo is gething sued with microsoft but guess what bitchs sony isnt your all gay man nintendo is for kids that only like big hairy smally balls just like you if i would buy a wii it would just so that i can piss on it get a ****en clue and buy a sony playstation3 you faggets your all going to burn in hell

What
speak english noob

This game doesn't interest me, but I'll soon see.

cloud911 said:
lmao n0000000000000000b!!!1!!one!!1!!eleven!!

i still say that wii suck ps3 is way better then wii.. wii suck more then any other games out there ok good bye loser

cloud911 said:
i still say that wii suck ps3 is way better then wii.. wii suck more then any other games out there ok good bye loser
Your so gay man get a life if your going to come on this site just to make fun of it then you really need a life

how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost

cloud911 said:
how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost

Your a noob. Piss off ;)

cloud911 said:
you dont have no dick for me to suck twat bet you cant even buy a nintendo or any system cuz your ****en poor dip ****:ciappa:

Back